Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weather in Worriesvile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Weather in Worriesvile Empty
PostSubject: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 0:27

Pepper struggled to hide it, the she-cat was definitely expecting kits and this wasn't the best way to care for herself. Considering that her diet had change from easy hunting in the barn to whatever scraps and occasional rat there was in the Twolegplace, she wasn't getting the best nutrition especially for a queen. With that, she either spent her energy trying to stay away from the other's in Arcane, or, she banished herself to the 'den' Gold and Pepper shared, going over every herb she knew. Now was one of those times, the now quite hungry queen had woken with little energy after an uncomfortable night with the realization of the kit's she now cared for, muttering the names and uses for the plants at her paws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 6:30

Gray stood in the entrance to the den. It was his business to make sure his cats were okay, and he's noticed Pepper's odd attitude.
"What's up with you, Pepper?" Gray rumbled quietly.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 6:33

Pepper blinked and looked up at her leader, a slight shrug accompanied her answer. "I'm just uh, not feeling well, I'm used to living in a barn. The.. the change isn't doing me well I guess." She winced at her own words, ducking her head back down to he herbs and checking them for any bugs.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 6:36

Gray nodded.
"I understand. While I was out scouting, I was able to bring back some forest prey. I cants have you guys getting ill," Gray mewed and dropped a fresh vole at Pepper's paw. He closed his eyes and remembered the Shadowclan apprentice he had met. He shook his head and smiled slightly.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 6:45

Pepper looked at the vole and nodded, looking up at Gray. "Thank you, did you find anything out there besides prey?" She asked, taking a bite of the still warm vole.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 6:48

"A clan cat. They were pretty hostile at first. Oh, have you seen Marxism come back yet? She's been gone sometime now on her mission," Gray asked. He wasn't worried at all, he just wanted to know what was taking her so long. Gray studied Pepper and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He was being fooled. She wasn't I'll! She was going to be kitting. Gray kept his cool for now.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 6:57

Gold padded in soon after Gray realized that. Oh of course she knew her sister was going to have kits but she didn't want her leader to know. Pepper was her little sister and it was her job to protect her. Padding over to her sisters side swiftly the cinnamon tabby's pale light green eyes met Gray's eyes and she slightly shook her head, telling him to not bother her sister about her kitting. Her thin tabby tail flicked and she slightly narrowed her eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:05

Pepper shook her head, she hadn't heard from Marxism in a while, in fact, she hadnt even thought of her since the mission. "I haven't, what is her mission about, er, if I'm allowed to know." She mewed, glancing at, her sister with worried eyes. It didn't help that her mate was in the clan that she had the worst memories of, hostile clan cats were still at it while she was near kitting. She hadn't even told Gold who her mate was yet, what if she didn't approve?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 7:30

Gray squared his shoulders and looked down.
"As I said early, I sent Marxism out to recruit members for the Allignment. Clan, Rouge or Loner," Gray mewed.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 15:43

Gold gently flicked Pepper, letting her know she was here for her, and to support her no matter what. "I do hope they say yes then, we wouldn't want Marxism to hurt anyone right?" Gold eyed Gray suspiciously, she had a feeling Marxism was getting recruits but she wasn't asking them she was forcing them but maybe that was just paranoia talking.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 21:00

Gray eyed Gold coldly. He shook his head to her, seeing in her eyes what she was thinking. Gray didn't specifically tell Marxism how she was to complete her missions. When he sent her out, she would have to find her own methods for recruitment.
"So... what's wrong with Pepper," Gray pressed.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 21:15

Gold looked at Pepper, her trainee Medicine Cat, and her sister. She didn't have to tell her leader anything classified with her patients. "That is classified Medicine Cat information. Gray I'm sorry that i can't share that information unless my patient would like to tell anyone." She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 22:09

Pepper felt her ears go hot, dropping her gaze to her paws. "No, not yet, I'd like to keep that as private as possible." She mewed, all too aware of the cold gazes being traded o er her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather in Worriesvile   Weather in Worriesvile Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather in Worriesvile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: