Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me Empty
PostSubject: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 5:59

Sin pelt crept over to Cloverpool who was nestled in between the warriors. "Clocerpool, wake up," he whispered.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 8:02

Cloverpool opened her eyes. She sat up and rubbed one eye then the other with a paw. "Sunpelt? What's up?" She meowed and flicked her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 13:55

"I just wanted to take a walk, like old times, you and me," he said briefly.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 14:04

Cloverpool purred and followed Sunpelt. "Of course Sunpelt. Anything for you." She purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 5:52

Sunpelt purred. "Then let's go." When the two cats reached the edge if the field, Sunpelt started talking. "First of all, I want to get all this straight. Are you glad, disappointed, or neutral about what Frozenflame said? Are you happy to be with me again, or would you rather be with Frozenflame?" Sunpelt felt guilty for asking Cloverpool choose, after all that's happened. But he just had to know.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 9:55

Cloverpool blinked. "I am glad at what Frozenflame said. And yes I do want to be with you. I really missed you Sunpelt. Like a lot."She meowed sitting down next to her mate and nuzzling him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 11:41

Sunpelt purred very loudly, and licked Cloverpool's cheek. "So," he said, heading toward a lone tree that he had never really paid attention to before, "what do you think of our new camp?" That last part was sort of bitter, but he knew Cloverpool would understand. He honestly thought the barn was a cozy place overall, and he was used to the ceiling and walls and hard floor from being in Twoleg captivity for moons, but he was rather disappointed to have to return "home" to a place created by Twolegs. After all, he had only just escaped from Twolegs. Nevertheless, he was thankful for being back with his Clanmates; with them, he was happy.

ooc; what happened to TC's camp again? Embarrassed I just wasn't here when it all happened :}

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 15:42

OOC: Oh well RC and SKC drove TC out of their camp and territory

IC: Cloverpool purred and followed her mate. "Mm well, I don't like it that we don't have our very own camp to sleep in, and for the clan to raise their kits inside the barn its just not right." She meowed flicking her long furred tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 5:48

Sunpelt nodded, not really paying attention to Cloverpool's answer specifically, just her soft voice. It sounded and felt like it was a thick syrup running over smooth rocks, never-ending and clear. He was content. "Yeah... I hope that... You know... maybe some of the newer kits won't have to be raised like that...." Sunpelt was trying to slowly steer the conversation to Cloverpool and him having kits, because Sunpelt had always LOVED kits and wanted to raise each litter better than the last. He loved all of his kits, but when he had returned from the Twolegs, most of his sons and daughters were dead - the death reasons were questions he would never ask. He wanted to have another litter, and protect them always, stay alive for them and make sure they stayed alive with him. He would fight for them and make sure they were never harmed. That was his true purpose, he was sure, in life. But to fulfill it he needed to make sure Cloverpool still wanted to make kits with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me   The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun and the Clover like old times [CLOSED for Cloverpool and me
Page 1 of 1