Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) Empty
PostSubject: This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)   This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 17:29

He was summoning his kin once again. Shatteredsoul swore to himself that this was the last time as he waited silently in the thick, hazy forest that he called home. Scorchfrost, the most successful of all my children. I find the most pride in him, my firstborn, so he shall be the one who carries on my legacy. He is strong, healthy, and clever....the perfect one to kill Thrushstar.

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) Image13

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)   This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 17:43

Scorchfrost fell asleep quickly, which rarely happened. He didn't know when, or how, but he knew that he would be called by the Dark Forest one last time. The tom knew that he had to fight back. He had discovered firsthand what the evil of the Place of No Stars could do. He woke in a familiar place, and he knew it was time. He rose with a blank amber stare, unfazed by the runt tom he saw before him. "Somehow, I knew I'd be seeing you again, Father." 

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)   This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) EmptySun 29 May 2016 - 9:18

Bump-dee-ump

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)   This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:32

"Ahh, Scorchfrost, you thought correct. Son, I have a task for you, one that only the strongest and bravest of my children can do. Tell me, are you up for it?" Shatteredsoul's lips grew into a wide, wicked smile and his eyes of blue ice locked onto Scorchfrost.

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) Image13

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)   This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:35

He didn't say anything just yet. He kept looking straight forward, eyes hardened and emotionless. "What do you want me to do?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)   This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the last time, I promise (Closed for McGrizzle and mwah)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: