Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpelt has returned

Go down 
+5
Thea
Clover
addie ♥
Bloom
Blaze
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Scorchfrost stayed quiet, nodding at Frozenflame's words. No need to make assumptions and cause issues until Darkstar solved the problem. But still, did the clan leader have to swoop in to solve every minor confusion? He looked down at Sedgepaw. "Sunpelt is back home," he said in a whisper, "He's been missing for StarClan-knows-how-long."

Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:28 pm

"Of course, Cloverpool.." He meowed at the older she-cat, before retreating to the den. He returned with wet moss, and laid it gently at Sunpelt's paws. "I'm Stonepaw, nice to meet you," He flashed a smile.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Sunpelt stared at Thinstripe. "Deputy?" he asked, shocked. "Frozenflame's the deputy?" Sunpelt sighed whatever.... Sunpelt then murmured, "I'm really sorry. I'm just exhausted." He almost looked up as Cloverpool neared him, but looked down just in time. His heart was longing for her. He had missed her so much. But that would never happen. He forced himself not to purr at the sound of her sweet voice. He nodded oh-so-slightly in her direction as a sign of thanks. He just hoped that Clover pool knew and remembered him well enough to understand what he was saying. He then raised his head to look at the apprentice who had given him water. "Hello, Stonepaw. I'm Sunpelt. Nice to meet you too." And then he bent down to put his lips to the water. It tasted so good to him compared to the Twoleg gunk. The rest was a blur until he had taken his last sip. "Thank you," was all he could say.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Thinstripe breathed, she just stayed quiet. She never knew what it was like to become a kittypet and be fed droppings, she sighed, then turning to Lakesong she smiled.

Sedgepaw nodded "Ah" he mewed, he tried to act all smart and know what was happening when he didn't really know, he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:39 am

Gentlenose padded towards the group, a bit slow on the uptake. She caught a few words as cats murmured to each other. Sunpelt... She heard the name multiple times. If I'm not mistaken... Isn't that Cloverpool's old mate...? Meaning my great grandfather? She recalled hearing the name around camp as a kit, but she couldn't quite place a face with the name. The young she cat padded up behind Sedgepaw, trying to get a good look at the cat everyone was making a big fuss over.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:15 am

Sunpelt was uncomfortable with all the attention focused on him. He also wasn't used to having so many cats around. At the pound he had been alone in the cage.

After eating the fresh kill, his belly was craving for more, but he thought it would be rude to ask. Instead he nudged the two mouses he had caught forward, as a peace offering, toward his Clanmates.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:45 am

A dark shape appeared through the barn door, fluffy tail flicking behind her. Darkstar moved to the center of the group of cats. "What's the issue here?" Once she reached the tom, she stared at him for a moment. He was vaguely familiar, like she'd met him before. The scent of Thunderclan was hidden deep under the various smells of Twolegplace: metal, smoke, crowfood, and stress. Something unlocked in her brain. "Sunpelt?" She walked a circle around her father's apprentice, looking him over, thinking. "Where were you? I haven't seen you since the rocks fell." She stood in front on him, lame leg still tied up to her body, thin and weak after moons of disuse.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:26 am

Sunpelt dipped his head in respect. "Hello, Darkstar," he said. "I was taken by Twoleg to a place called a pound. No Twoleg wanted to take me home to their den, so they were going to kill me. I escaped somehow. And
... so, I found my way here. What happened to ThunderClan's camp?"

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:29 pm

The young apprentice padded inside the barn after one of her usual walks around the territory that ThunderClan had around the barn, she just liked to explore it. She was clearly surprised when she found the group of cats around a stranger. However, nobody was trying to chase him out, was he a friend?

Curious as always, she approached the group, listening to the conversation. Being so late she wasn’t really sure about what was going on, but she managed to catch a couple of words, among them a name…Sunpelt? Was this cat’s name Sunpelt?

Blizzardpaw smiled, hey, if everyone was welcoming this cat it meant that there was no reason to be wary around him, right? “Hello!” Her greeting was warm and cheerful, like if they had been friends since she was barely a newborn instead of complete strangers “I heard that your name is Sunpelt? Mine’s Blizzardpaw! Nice to meet you!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Sedgepaw flew towards Blizzardpaw and grabbed her scruff "Come back here, mom and dad didn't say you could just leap out like that!" He scolded, as if he were bigger, he stared at Sunpelt "Well not until I make sure he's nice" he mewed padding up to Sunpelt "I'm Sedgepaw! My sister is Blizzardpaw, are you new in ThunderClan?"
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Gentlenose padded after Sedgepaw, brushing his back with her tail. "It's all right, Sedgepaw, your sister's just being friendly," she said before looking to Sunpelt. "Hello! I'm Gentlenose, Bluesong's daughter, and these two troublemakers' mother," she introduced herself, gesturing to Blizzardpaw and Sedgepaw.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:53 am

Scorchfrost huffed, half in amusement and half in exasperation, at the two apprentices. They still had their kitlike attitudes. He quietly hoped they didn't lose it, but even still, it was a bit ridiculous.

Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:26 am

Sunpelt purred at the the two apprentices and their mother. "Hello! And no, I'm not new in the Clan. I was stolen by Twoleg a few moons ago, and just escaped." As much as he was over thrilled to mingle with his new and old Clanmates, he was exhausted, and just felt like curling up and falling to sleep. But he knew sleep was impossible with the nagging thought of being either welcomed or thrown away into wilderness. He looked up at the leader again, hoping she would judge him now and get it over with...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpelt has returned   Sunpelt has returned - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpelt has returned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2