Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]

Go down 
+5
Dewberry
addie ♥
Bleu Haikyuu
Jughead
Grizzly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 9:03

OOC: Lettuce has said it thousands of times before, but somebody help this poor family, dear lord almighty...

Ferretshine stumbled into camp, her haunting cries reaching the ears of every cat. "She's dead!" she screamed as she pulled a limp brown body into camp. "Webtail! Come quick!" She collapsed over the broken form of her mother as blood stained her pelt. She didn't care, all she could feel was sorrow. Her mother hadn't even had the chance to say goodbye. Did Eaglefeather know she was there when it happened? As she felt the pawsteps of her confused clanmates draw near, she couldn't help but pull the body closer to her protectively. "I'm sorry, it's my fault, I shouldn't have left her! He left so quickly, I couldn't see him! Her body smells like rogue, oh, Mom, I'm sorry!" 

Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 9:43

Webtail was placing down the catches he had caught from a small hunt, when his daughter broke into camp with his mate's limp body in her jaws. He rushed to her side, his mind fogging with confusion. The tom's throat tightened as he buried his muzzle in Eaglefeather's pelt. A groan of grief was the only noise that left him. He grit his teeth as his claws dug into the mud. 'Why now, I need you now more than ever...'

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 10:12

Wildfang ran out of the Warrior Den and stared at the cat he had trained... and now that cat was dead. Wildfang couldn't help but feel a horrible ache in his heart. Eaglefeather because a great warrior. Wildfang padded over slowly and crouched down, hardly acknowledging Ferretshine. He looked up after a moment at the she-cat and closed his eyes. Wildfang sat up, forcing the pain down. He didn't dare speak.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 18:16

The body of Eaglefeather laid lifeless, her bright green eyes were closed and her whiskers blew, her tail was wrapped around herself as if she had been in the warriors den again.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 7:42

Briarpaw ran out, his eyes blazed like fire WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MY FAMILY WHO PASSES AWAY?!?!?!?!?!!? He stood there, even though she was an adopted sibling it still mattered to him

:3
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:31

Mistpaw looked on at the mourning cats from the edge of the camp, her icy blue eyes masking any emotions she did or didn't have. She was silent, hardly noticeable, her gaze focussed on Eaglefeather's lifeless body.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:42

Shimmerheart stuck her head out of the elders' den and gasped. Another death? And in her son's family, too! She rushed out (well, as best she could) and twined her tail with Webtail's. Her poor kit... Her grandkits.... Her daughter-in-law.... And as an elder, it was her duty to bury the poor thing. These rogues needed to be stopped!... She nuzzled her son's fur. "She hunts with StarClan now," Shimmerheart choked out as tears filled her eyes. She remembered Shrewkit.... "She is watching over you all, I'm sure."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:50

Ferretshine nodded at Shimmerheart's words, though her face was still buried in her mother's scruff, breathing in the last of her scent. This can't possibly get worse! I'm trying to be strong, Mom, but I'm at my breaking point. Please help me, wherever your spirit has gone... Though, I think the forest is far from StarClan's reach now.

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 18:46

A gray tabby tom kit padded out of the nursery, awoken by the commotion. Flykit didn't know Eaglefeather well, but he remembered a few conversations they had. Her lifeless body startled him more than he'd like to admit, it seemed clan life could be more savage than he thought...

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyTue 17 May 2016 - 23:57

Webtail lifted his head to look at her, how could he tell her? How could he face the fact that he was currently training against StarClan? Webtail looked up at the sky. "How can she? you've seen the sky, it's empty.." He leaned into the nuzzle, feeling like a helpless kit again, even in the warming weather, he felt cold, a growing ice in his blood that wouldn't go away. Webtail felt the crippling pain of guilt and grief, he'd been a part of this, now, he had no idea where his mate would roam, she didn't have a safe or peaceful time ahead of her. He'd find out who did this, he'd make sure they paid the price.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 5:37

Shimmerheart shook her head. "Never say that, Webtail. StarClan will always watch over us."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 19:22

The amount of commotion going on outside made Thrushstar shoot up from his spot in his den and storm out into the clearing, observing the cats gathered. "What's going on?" he demanded from anyone who heard him as he walked over to see Eaglefeather lying on the ground. "What is the meaning of this?!"
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] EmptyThu 19 May 2016 - 2:20

Ferretsine looked up for the first time since arriving back at camp. "I saw it h-happen..!" the brown tabby said frantically, "I should've stopped him- I don't know who he was, his scent was all mixed up- he smelled like r-rogue, mostly, I..." She couldn't breathe right. She didn't want to remember her mother's face when the cat tore into her belly and throat. It felt like her whole world was crashing around her, but she gulped and kept going. "It was too dark to see what he looked like... but I think he was black. And he had amber eyes. That's all I could s-see." She looked into Thurshstar's eyes. This was the last thing ShadowClan needed. And yet, here she was, telling her already distraught clan leader that another innocent clanmate was killed. "She's dead. Eaglefeather is dead."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]   Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglefeather Is Dead! [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: