Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)

Go down 
+2
Shimmerpelt
Dewberry
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 11th 2016, 11:43 am

Tulipheart was grooming her fur before a sharp pain ran through her, she yowled for her mate in pain, "Thistlelight! They're Coming!"

:3

Last edited by Berryheart on May 21st 2016, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 12th 2016, 12:38 am

A fluffy gray tabby Tom raced into the nursery. Thistlelight had a stick in his jaws and he gave it to his mate. "Uh here! Bite on this ill go get Dreamleaf." The Tom meowed and ran out and over to the medicine cat den. "Dreamleaf!! Tulipheart is having her kits hurry!!" He meowed Nd then ran back to his mate.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 14th 2016, 10:07 pm

Dreamleaf hurried over to where Tulipheart. So many births were happening in the barn and her supply was running out. Dreamleaf grimaced and thought maybe she'd need to inform another medicine cat to get help. Maybe Dawnflower? Or what about Emberleaf? Dreamleaf shook her head, dropping a poppy seed, chervil, a stick and wet moss at Tulipheart's paws.
"When I say push, push? And... PUSH," Dreamleaf demanded.

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 14th 2016, 10:18 pm

Tulipheart pushed as told, and a dark brown tabby tom was born into the world, the stick starting to split.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 14th 2016, 10:22 pm

Dreamleaf continued to command Tulipheart to push until the last kit came into the fresh air. The Medicine Cat licked one of the kit's head to get it warmed up and breathing.

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 14th 2016, 11:26 pm

Tulipheart almost broke the stick as a second,black,white, and silver she-kit came

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 14th 2016, 11:50 pm

The silver tabby she-kit crawled blindly towards to her mother as soon as she felt the fresh air fill her small lungs, guided only by her body heat, doing almost not a single noise as she moved. Her tiny paws pressed against Tulipheart’s belly as she tried to drink some milk.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 15th 2016, 12:08 am

Thistlelight purred and gently licked the tom kit until he responded.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 15th 2016, 11:07 am

Tulipheart pushed two times more, and an orange fluffy tom wriggled at her paws, along with a white and grey she-kit came
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The orange kitten squeaked for warmth

Last edited by Berryheart on May 21st 2016, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 16th 2016, 12:05 am

Thistlelight gently placed the three kits next to Tulipheart's belly and purred. "We should name them. How about Moonkit for the little she kit?"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 16th 2016, 10:31 am

Tulipheart nodded, she looked at the dark brown tom kit "This one should be Juncokit right?" she paused looking at the fluffy ginger tom kit. "And this one will be Blazekit?"

Back to top Go down
rotgoth

rotgoth

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 20th 2016, 11:35 am

The newly-named Juncokit was squirming in the hay, crying loudly as he pressed his tiny body close to his mother. His paws were kneading her belly and his tiny pink nose twitched as he sniffed and wriggled around, searching for milk and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 20th 2016, 1:14 pm

The fuzzy orange Blazekit wriggled next to his brother and sister before finnaly getting a grip for milk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tulipheart looked at the other she-kit "And this one will be Dawnkit." she said licking to top of Dawnkit's head

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 21st 2016, 3:59 pm

Thistlelight purred. "Perfect names for perfect kits, from the perfect mate." The big fluffy gray tabby striped tom meowed and nuzzled his kit and then licked his mate on the cheek. The tom started to groom her fur in order for her to relax.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) EmptyMay 21st 2016, 6:34 pm

Newly named Dawnkit squeaked for the first time in her life... What an accomplishment! She squirmed against her brothers and sister, reaching for her mother's milk. She managed a tiny, persistent mew! of annoyance as she kept tumbling away. She cried pitifully for her mother, hoping for milk.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)   Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful(Closed for Me,Honeyblossom,Rotgoth,Ketzly,Bleu Ackerman, and Blaze)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: