Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:09

Flykit was new to the clan and every cat knew it. His parents were loners, young and reckless. And in their selfish ways they left their kit alone in the world while they died at the paws of a monster. Tragic. The gray tabby tom tried not to let it affect him, Shadowclan was a new beginning, and new beginnings were what Flykit did best. His charming looks and sharp tongue could get him anywhere. Maybe the sarcasm was used to block out the pain of death, or maybe he was just a flirt by default. Whatever the answer was, he was a survivor, and not even a monster could---

"Ow!" Some cat stepped on Flykit's tail, ripping him from his egotistical thoughts. The tabby tom stood up. "Ok look, I know my tail is straight, gray, and totally looks like a stick, but please consider the fact that this stick is connected to an actual living thing!"

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:13

Ferretpaw giggled at the kit's words. She was growing used to the deep, jagged scar that tore her face in two, but it still tended to frighten kits when they first saw her. That hawk was going to get its karma one day, she'd make sure of that! She was huge now, and her positive attitude was almost ironic when you saw her face. She would definitely be a warrior soon. "Oh, sorry! Geez, you remind me of my siblings." She laughed heartfully, bending to the kit's height. "What's your name?"

Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:21

"Flykit..." the tabby tom mewed, turning around so he could see his 'assaulter'. He blinked when he saw Ferretpaw's scar. "Do you mind if I like..." he gestered toward the long, jagged mark with his tail "ask about it?" Seeing the apprentice as she was made him feel slightly bad that he had snapped. But only slightly.

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:31

Ferretpaw smiled. "I'll give you the cool version first, and the actual version second." She sat down and began the story. "The cool version goes like this: I fought off a pack of foxes single handedly with greencough and a lame paw. Unfortunately, that's not what actually happened. I kind of got mauled by a hawk about a half-moon ago." She shrugged. "I'm used to it now. It barely bothers me."

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:36

Flykit grinned, he felt himself beginning to like this optimistic cat. "That's actually pretty cool..." he marveled, twitching his whiskers as he thought of something to say. "What'd you do to the hawk? Step on its tail?"

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 15:53

"I'm not sure..." she turned her back and looked over her shoulder. "Do you think my pelt looks like a rabbit?" She laughed a little and turned back around.

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 16:02

Flykit grinned. "Oh yeah. The most rabbity rabbit I've ever seen." He turned so he could see his pelt. "I think I kinda look like some birch wood, or maybe a stick." He looked at the she-cat, realizing he didn't know her name. "So are you Rabbitpaw or what?" he crooned, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 16:09

"Ferretpaw," she said with a little nod. "It's nice to meet you, Flykit!"

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 16:12

"Oh the pleasure is mine" Flykit gave an exaggerated bow. He was sarcastic on the outside, but on the inside, he was glad for friends, and happy that he had made it this far. Not even monsters can bring us down. He thought, thinking of his parents. Not even monsters.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 17:24

Rainkit was sitting not too far away from Flykit and Ferretpaw; he overheard parts of their conversation, which had distracted him from playing with a large leaf on the edge of camp. He enjoyed pretending that it was prey, creeping up on it and trying to imitate the hunting crouch he had seem some apprentices practicing.
Now, though, he was thinking of going to talk to Flykit. Raincoat was very shy, but he liked talking to Flykit-- Flykit was different from a lot of other clan cats, and his quick wit and sarcasm made Rainkit feel oddly comfortable around him. So, he padded up to the two cats, hoping they wouldn't be angry with him for interrupting. "Hey Flykit, Ferretpaw." He mewed in greeting. His ear twitched, betraying some of his discomfort. But he wanted to talk to Flykit, and he wanted to ask Ferretpaw something, too. "Um, Ferretpaw, I was wondering, would you maybe teach us some of the fighting moves you've learned?" Raincoat was nearly old enough to be an apprentice, and he was extremely excited to begin learning the skills of a warrior. He was impatient, too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 17:30

Ooc: mobile

Ferretpaw thought about it for a moment. "I'd love to, Rainkit, but the clans aren't allowed to train kits until they're six moons old," she said with a frown. "But there is one move I can show the two of you!" She turned to Flykit and gently batted the top of his head with her paw as to not hurt him. "It was the first move I ever learned, but you shouldn't use your claws for it. You have to rely on your strength and finesse for it. Go ahead, try it, Flykit!" she said encouragingly nudging him towards Rainkit.

Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 18:07

Flykit nodded, facing Rainkit. "Are you ready?" The tabby tom crooned. "Cause I'm ready, but last time I said that, my parents died." The kit laughed at his own joke, then turned to swipe Rainkit's ears, careful to avoid hurting him. "Sorry that was a bit morbid..." he commented dryly after all four paws returned to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 18:17

Rainkit was a bit put-off by Flykit's joke, so he was caught off-guard when the grey kit swiped at him. He ducked, but too late, as Flykit's blow had already landed. It didn't hurt, of course, and Rainkit purred, impressed and visibly more relaxed. "That can be your tactic in battle," he mewed, flicking his tail in amusement, "tell a really morbid joke, then attack your opponent while they're stunned by it."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 18:48

Flykit laughed, flicking his tail. "See? This is why Shadowclan is the best clan, we tell morbid jokes, and laugh about them, then we even win the battle. Killer tactics right there."

Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 19:17

Rainkit rolled his eyes, but seemed amused; he thought Shadowclan was the best clan, too, but that wasn't exactly why. "Flykit, I think that's just you, not every cat in Shadowclan." He laughed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)   Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarcasm kills, slowly... (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next