Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I've Something to Ask of You...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

I've Something to Ask of You... Empty
PostSubject: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptySat 7 May 2016 - 17:47

Gentlenose padded through the barn, hoping she wouldn't receive odd looks for the Skyclan warrior that was following her. She found Darkstar as quickly as she could, trying not to draw attention to herself. "Darkstar..." she addressed the Thunderclan leader reluctantly. What would her old mentor think of this news? "There's something I need to tell you..." she said, not meeting the older she cat's gaze.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 17:28

Darkstar's head had been raised the moment since she'd scented Skyclan. Her first thoughts had been that they'd come to throw Thunderclan out of the barn for kicks. If they tried, they sure would be in for a surprise, many more cats had been made warriors since their last... "meeting". Since only one cat had appeared, her suspicions changed targets. To her former apprentice. The near-black she-cat sat up in her lone nest cramped between two hay bales. Why was this tom here?

"Okay."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Wed 11 May 2016 - 4:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptySun 8 May 2016 - 17:42

Jayflight growled as he scented the ThunderClan leader, he had the urge to attack but he wouldn't, this was a leader and he needed to act as if he were really in ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 10:43

Gentlenose was silent for a few heartbeats, gathering her thoughts. How would in Starclan's name would she tell not only her old mentor, but her leader, that she blatantly broke the warrior code? "I...I'm expecting kits..." she stammered nervously, looking to Jayflight for support. "And... Well, you see... Jayflight here, is the father... Jayflight, tell her what you told me!" she finally admitted, tensing in anticipation of Darkstar's rebuke. What if she got thrown out of Thunderclan for this? Or even worse... what if her kits got punished?

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 13:07

Jayflight starred (not really I guess just turned?) at Gentlenose then spoke "Uh..Ya" he mewed "I could join ThunderClan...I just want to see my kits" he added.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 18:21

Darkstar's surprise and shock manifested itself in a ripple of fur, ending in a sharp flick of her tail. She was happy for Gentlenose, but the circumstances were.. outstanding, to say the least. To have kits with a non-Thunderclan cat, a Skyclan cat! It was better than Riverclan, she admitted to herself, but her warrior had still broken the code. So had her mate. What was she to make of them? Gentlenose would not break the code again, she suspected, as she had kits to set an example for.

But what of Jayflight? "You don't seem too enthusiastic." The leader set her bright yellow gaze on the tom. "Will you be loyal to your mate and kits if nothing else?" She knew family ties were very important to some cats. All she needed to know was if he was one of them or not.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 19:28

Jayflight stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say "What do you think" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:00

Gentlenose looked to the tom. "Jayflight..." she murmured. He was being so snappy... Gentlenose had never seen this side of him.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:28

Jayflight teased his shoulders "Sorry, I'm just so scared. What if she tries to attack" he murmured, he turned to Darkstar "Yes, I just feel more confortable around them" he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 5:14

Before replying the fluffy cat tried in vain to clean the ever-present hay dust out of her fur, but it only made her want to sneeze. Darkstar's eyes calmly flickered between the two, and more than once on Gentlenose's stomach. Would he be able to return to his clan if she refused? She cursed herself for being so lenient. "If you prove your loyalty to Thunderclan, you may stay." The leader couldn't help but feel that her decision would come back to bite her in the tail.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Something to Ask of You...   I've Something to Ask of You... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've Something to Ask of You...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: