Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kittypets? (Plz halp)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

Kittypets? (Plz halp) Empty
PostSubject: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:26

So lol I was thinking of making a new character (I know I already have like 2 XD) but I was thinking of making him/her a kittypet, but is it worth it? Like, I don't feel like there'd be enough roleplay involved and he/she would have an incredibly boring life, but I don't know...

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Kittypets? (Plz halp) Untitl14
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:46

I wouldn't make one, it would be a waste of time if you wouldn't RP them. And when I had my kittypet it sucked, like I barely even RPed her, so I killed her.
Back to top Go down
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:49

Lol, thanks...just wondering :)

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Kittypets? (Plz halp) Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:51

NotoriousAwkward wrote:
So lol I was thinking of making a new character (I know I already have like 2 XD)

Welcome to the hole of making unnecessary characters for no reason. I'm glad I found a plot for Burningkit to be in or he would've had to die directly after birth because I wouldn't be using him. But yeah, kittypets are a bad idea, unless you want them to join the clans on the fly. I'm not a huge fan of rogues either, I RP-ed one on another site and it was unbelievably boring.

Kittypets? (Plz halp) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:53

Not Lulu, she was pretty fun sometimes. Not really Scout though...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 17:59

At one point, there was a huge influx of rogues so things got kind of interesting with them trying to make their own "clan." It can be worth it if you put the time and energy into trying to make it interesting but it is a difficult task. I may or may not try that again in the future cx
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) EmptyThu 5 May 2016 - 18:11

Cats outside of clan really can be fun, but, it needs to have a variety of territory. I have been rogues in many role-play sites where there were things outside of clans that you could only get to by being outside i.e. abandoned building, old apartment, the city (not twoleg place), and the alleyways (I have seen this be paired with dark alleys as well or something else that kittypets wouldn't go to. Have at least three works well.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittypets? (Plz halp)   Kittypets? (Plz halp) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kittypets? (Plz halp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: