Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

TO MANY CHARS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

TO MANY CHARS Empty
PostTO MANY CHARS

Ok I know there was a warning about having a lot of chars.... But it's not because they are a trouble to have. I just don't have the time to roleplay them. So the following Chars will be up for grabs, I am sincerely sorry If I promised to do a plot or something with that cat it just can't happen! I am so sorry once again : Streamkit, riverclan, kind of a dustpelt kind of cat. Berrykit, skyclan, Personality is on character page. // I REALLY WANT TO KEEP CINNAMONPAW AND IVORYKIT, as well as the secret char that is yet to be announced. I will be making a topic for Ivorykit, and the secret char. I am actually pretty sure Ivorykit has an apprentice ceremony somewhere *digs around forums* Here it be. So It is IVORYPAW now. I will be making a topic for her for anyone to join -note she is blind-. Cinnamonpaw is a planned darkforest cat who will go crazy. She is currently participating in 2 topics. ;-; Don't wanna make it three. As for The secret surprise.... That will be fun! and for the announcement for the name.....

TO BE ANNOUNCED IN ROLEPLAY ;3 Just comment if you want the char.

~To be announced name

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

TO MANY CHARS :: Comments

Shadow
Re: TO MANY CHARS
Post Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 18:24 by Shadow
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way cx Other people cannot take your characters that you don't have time for. You'll either have to kill them off or let them disappear into inactivity.
Swiftey
Post Sat 16 Apr 2016 - 18:27 by Swiftey
Ok well then -waves goodbye to chars- they have left in the never ending pit of inactivity! BTW the thing you mentioned in the first comment should be made into a topic so peeps know. ;3
Post  by Sponsored content

TO MANY CHARS

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: