Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sadness has taken my life

Go down 
+5
Reaper King
Grizzly
Bloom
Swiftey
addie ♥
9 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Sadness has taken my life Empty
PostSubject: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:03 pm

My two favorite dogs died a couple years ago, I still cant get over it. Now my hair is falling out and I'm crying everyday, I was comforted but now I cant handle myself from crying and grieving. I was informed on the phone when I was at a friends, I cried all night since it was a sleepover.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:26 pm

ahhh thin. ;-; I truly, truly feel terrible for you. If you need you can take a hiatus from the site altogether ;-;

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Thiiiiins :,(

Aww I know how you feel. My dog died last year and I was so sad, then my parents started fighting and my mom cheated on my dad and now my mom is leaving my dad. She told me they have been fighting for over three or four years, and I never knew, so this whole time that I though they actually loved each other, they were just bluntly lying right to my face.

On top of that, my sister got into some bad stuff earlier in the year (let's just leave it at that) which I didn't find out about until my dad found evidence hidden in her bedroom. The thing is though that she and I are super close, like best friends, and she never told me anything that she had been doing or why but she told these girls in my grade who she met last year. She and I have been sisters and best friends for thirteen years. My respect for her dropped like a bajillion miles and I literally cried myself to sleep for a while because she was the only one left I could trust and I couldn't trust her anymore. She had always been there for me and I thought she was better than this, but she lied bluntly to my face just like my parents.

Now, I don't trust anybody anymore. Anyway, just recently my brother got his girlfriend kicked out of her house and that is just a mess, plus I am sleeping at a different house almost every night while my parents just let us kids be tossed around in between their houses like a baseball.

Sorry to rant, but I did anyway. I feel so bad for you Thins, and what you are going through is probably worse than what I am, but I just wanted you to know that I at least know partially how you feel and that is better than not knowing at all.

Sadness has taken my life Image13

Sadness has taken my life Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:32 pm

You can always trust me, always. I still kind of have them with me, I keep their collars on my bed and sometimes have them with me. I still think I'll be even more sad when my other two go, one of them snuggles up in my bed with me and lets me lay on her. I really will miss them all when they die....I think we all do.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:34 pm

OOC: sorry double posting

This song is kind of what I feel like

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:39 pm

I relate to Alice (from Alice In Wonderland) in these situations: "I give very good advice, but I very seldom follow it." I have depression (this site has been my outlet since I joined, which has helped a lot, thank god. my mental health has been in the toilet because of some awful stuff that my *ahem* "friend" did to me, but this has helped me direct my feelings into something more constructive. but enough about my personal life) and I really understand your feelings right now. My grumpy old baby died 2 years ago and I was completely crushed, and I felt like I should've been a better owner while she was still around. It won't last forever, and one day you'll be able to move on. It's okay to grieve for as long as you need to, and remember that your pups had a good life with you. Feel better <3

Sadness has taken my life TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Thanks guys, this site helps my life a lot. Most of the time I don't talk about it to others but I feel comfortable doing it on here, because I know WCC has my back.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:53 pm

We are always here for you, no matter what.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:09 am

I know how you feel.

My little kittypet's brother was sent to the shelter. He and sister were InHeat, and we even had an appointment to fix it, but my dad got rid of him. He was a good cat too! He would lay in my sister's lap and purr so loudly. He would play so adorably too. When my mom told me, I was fine at first, but soon tears started to fall.

Keep moaning until it's over. Let it out of your system. We are all here for you. :)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:44 am

I know how you feel when I was ten my family dog died from cancer and I literally knew that dog all my life he was only like two months older than me but anyways I still cry whenever I see his photo. Also recently my poor old kitty cat died because he was eaten by a coyote and now eleven cats are missing out of my grandma's neighborhood where he lived since my step dad is allergic to cats and I raised him from a kitten and he was still a pretty young cat,only about 7 8 or 9 years old and I'm to lazy to do the math, since I was 3 and 1/2. So I know what your dealing with to. You can always come to me and like shoot me a pm to rant or whatever because WCC has your back.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 am

I had a dog get hit by a car when i was 3 and another was put to sleep last year, it was sad for me because i must've had a great past with them and i dont remember much from being little, also i havent seen the second dog since 3 1/2 so ik it isn't as sad as yours, i'm here for you even if im newish Hug

:3
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Thin, we're in this with you, from the beginning to the end. *hugs*

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadness has taken my life   Sadness has taken my life Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadness has taken my life
Page 1 of 1