Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curious Kits (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Curious Kits (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Squirrelkit crouched outside the nursery, scanning the clearing for someone to go on an adventure with her. She hated being locked up in the camp all the time. She needed to explore.

Last edited by Tyleca on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Thinstripe laid in the nursery as she looked out at Squirrelkit, she stood up. Scorchkit was somewhere in the nursery, she walked over to Squirrelkit and flicked her tail "Hello, are you Squrrielkit?" she asked in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Squirrelkit was so focused on finding someone that she didn't notice Thinstripe walking towards her. She almost jumped as the question was asked, turning around to face the She-Cat. "Yes, I am Squirrelkit" she mewed confidently. "Im just looking for something to do. It stinks being in camp every day. All day long..." she mewed with boredom.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Thinstripe smiled "I have to keep watch of my kits- I mean kit" she flicked her tail over to the nursery "He's somewhere in there" she mewed "I don't go out much now, when Scorchkit's an apprentice I can go out again. But I will try my best to still train Lakepaw"
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Squirrelkit listened intently to what Thinstripe had to say. Being a warrior, Thinstripe automatically earned Squirrelkit's respect and interest. "Lakepaw is lucky that he's an apprentice!" she yowled with slight irritation. "Im older than him! At least my mother says that I was born first!" she mewed with obvious jealousy. She folded her ears back looked over to the apprentice's den, with a quiet growl churning in her throat. "Its just not fair...." she mewed quietly to herself.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Thinstripe frowned "I know, but you don't know how good of an apprentice you'll make" she tried to make Squirrelkit a bit happier but she didn't know if that would really work.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:50 pm

"Yeah, I suppose your right...." she mumbled quietly. "I guess I don't have to worry about as much stuff as a kit." she mewed trying to convince herself. "I wont have to train or patrol or do chores..... I could just lay around here all day... But that's not nearly as much fun!" she said. She turned her gaze away from Thinstripe and to the entrance of the camp behind her, eyes burning curiosity.

OOC: I was wondering if I could get her too sneak out of camp, only to be found by someone. Maybe Thinstripe could be the one to find her? Just an idea?

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:53 pm

OOC: Sounds like she would do it so, ya it would be good

Thinstripe shook her head "I was like that too"
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:56 pm

OOC: Okay, thanks!

IC: "Thank gosh I'm not the only one!" she mewed with a exasperated sigh. She kept looking at the entrance and then looked to the prey pile. "Well, I'm hungry. I'm going to grab something to eat!" she mewed quickly as an excuse before promptly running over to the prey pile.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Thinstripe's whiskers twitched as she watched the kit go get kill "I bet you'll be a good hunter" she mewed looking at the fresh-kill pile "You might be able to get that much if you find a lot of prey" she looked back at Squirrelkit.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:15 am

Squirrelkit blinked in thanks for the compliment. She quickly grabbed a mouse and ran back into the nursery. She wolfed down the prey as quickly as she could. She peered back out of the nursery to see if anyone was watching. Luckily, no one was. She pelted over to the hidden entrance next to the dirtplace entrance. She squeezed through the brambles and made it out the other side.

Its amazing out here!
she thought. She padded quietly through the forest following any scent that came to her senses. Eventually she had been padding through the forest for quite some time. She picked up the scent of cat, but initially ignored it. She kept walking until she was in an open clearing with the cat she had smelled earlier. Its Thinstripe! she thought with panic. She scrambled to find a place to hide, eventually finding a bramble bush. She dove into the bush only to make a lot of noise and get covered in its thorns. She squirmed as she tried to get our quietly, but to no avail. She stopped moving and glumly waited for Thinstripe to turn around and find her.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:27 am

Thinstripe knew kits enough to see them go out of camp when they think she wouldn't be there. She turned around and saw yet another kit trying to escape. Squirrelkit was trying to escape "You know I have seen a lot of kits escape and I've seen kits and apprentices die from doing so" she mewed yet her eyes still looked calm "You need to be an apprentice to go out and have a warrior at your side" she reminded Squirrelkit "I know, I know you want to go out and be like an apprentice because you think your old enough but you cant, once your an apprentice of course you just need a warrior with you. I don't want to see you do this again ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 6:02 pm

"Okay...." she mewed glumly. She eventually twisted her body until she fell off of the brambles. She looked down at her paws as she padded back to the same old boring camp she saw everyday.

OOC: End here?

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:17 pm

OCC: Ya, there's not much left to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Kits (Open)   Curious Kits (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious Kits (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: