Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Dreamleaf looked at the camo entrance and sighed. She knew kits that young wouldn't survive without help. Hopefully they found someone to care for them.
"Ah. I see," Dreamleaf nodded and sat down.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:22 pm

"Yes, someone has found them and are probably taking good care of them. I hope I don't fight them..." she looked worried "It wont come to that" she shook her head, she took a deep breath "Everything will be ok" she mewed her gaze still on the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:52 pm

OOC: We should probably wait for the others.

Ic: "Well, Scorchkit is small, yes, but that doesn't mean he won't be an amazing warrior. There is sill strength in the weak and hope for the hopeless. Great things come from the outcasts and potential lives in the scrawny. Everyone else may see a small, frail kit with the makings of a poor tom, but I see a stealthy, clever tom with a future so bright it blinds even Starclan cats." Once he was done his speech, Frozenflame purred and proudly watched his granddaughter (or great-granddaughter? Something like that), Thinstripe.

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 Image13

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Thinstripe smiled and licked Scorchkit "I am not a StarClan cat who can tell the future but I know your right" she admitted calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)   Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet ThunderClan Scorchkit (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2