Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Empty
PostSubject: The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)    The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:39 am

It was moonhigh, and the silvery light from the shimmering stars and moon above made Shatteredsoul's white and black fur glimmer. He trudged through the tall grass which made up Riverclan's territory with two little bundles in his mouth, held by their scruffs. The tom kit was white with a black tail and paws, and quiet wails of fear escaped his mouth as he swung from his father's jaws. The other was a golden she-cat with a white chest and chin. Her fur eerily glowed in the pale light. They both had a name: Darkkit and Honeykit. Shatteredsoul had made sure that they knew their names before he had taken off with them to abandon on Riverclan's territory. It was the least he could've done to leave them with something from their parents. The rouge found a spot that was commonly traveled through by patrols and gently placed the siblings down. Though they had opened their eyes, they were both too young to remember much besides their own names, so they most likely wouldn't remember this night at which they were abandoned. Gently, he curled up around both of them and started to lick the two, but then he heard the sound of paw steps near by and knew it was time to go. "Good bye, young ones. We will see each other again, I promise," he whispered to them before he stood up and bolted away, disappearing into the night.

---

He didn't know where he was going or why, only that this cat was taking him somewhere safe. Nonetheless, Darkkit still wailed in fear as he was carried and then placed down onto the hard ground. He missed the comfort and warmth of his mother. His eyes of blue and gold looked up at Shatteredsoul as he licked him and his sister, then watched as he darted away. Then the two were alone. Darkkit's wails arose up again, echoing through the night and sending chills down anyone's back who heard them. No trace of Thunderclan scent remained on Honeykit and Darkkit, not even the slightest bit. They only reeked of rouge.

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Image13

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)    The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 6:19 am

A kit padded through the woods, enjoying the peace and quiet. Goosekit knew he shouldn't have done it, but here he was, tracking scents in the forest. He heard quiet meowing and pawsteps dashing away. Suddenly, he came upon newborn kits. "Kits? What Clan are you from? Agh! So dumb. They can't tell me, they can barely hear me!" He sniffed the two all over. He still couldn't pick apart different Clan scents, but the fear scent was very apparent. "Stay right here, I'll get help for you little guys!"

The grey-and-white kit ran as fast as he could, his small body huffing and puffing as he reached the camp entrance. A larger, older cat was about to leave. "I know I'm in trouble because I was in the forest and that's not allowed, but I thought you should know that I found two kits all alone with fear scent! The Warrior Code said that you have to help kits, and I'm too small to bring them back so I came to get someone! Please, oh please, help me get them before something bigger does!"

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)    The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 am

Green eyes watched her father leave, and as her brother cried out the she cat stayed silent. But when a cat came over and said something and then rushed off Honeykit nudged her brother gently and cuddled up beside him gently licking him to try and calm him down. Her slightly fluffy fur sticking up in weird tufts here and there from where their father had licked it, and the eerie golden glow coming off her fur was different than she was used to, since she and her siblings had lived mostly in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)    The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Darkkit was comforted by his sister's licks. He quieted down and curled up next to her, closing his eyes and trying to get warmth from Honeykit. His one blue eye and one golden eye watched as an older cat, much smaller than the one who had abandoned him but still older, came and then ran off. Was anyone going to help Darkkit and his sister?

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Image13

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)    The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scattering of Darkkit and Honeykit (Open to Smokecloud and any Riverclan cat)
Page 1 of 1