Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 17:27

A light ginger tom with green eyes padded through the territory, it was a nice sunny day and the leaves were green. Fallencloud turned when he heard a twig snap.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 17:36

Silverstone leaped from tree to tree, following behind the light ginger tom as he walked below. She was great at keeping quiet and following cats without being noticed. Her pelt of silver shimmered in the sunlight and her bright blue eyes peered down at Fallencloud. Quietly, she climbed out of the tree she was in and slowly padded toward the warrior. Yeah, Silverstone flirted with every tom she met, but Fallencloud was different. He was strong and Silverstone always got lost in his grassy green eyes. She was so busy staring at him that she stepped on a twig and alerted him that she was there. With a sigh, Silverstone padded up next to Fallencloud. "Hey, sorry for disturbing you," she purred with a small hint of nervousness in her voice.

The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} Image13

The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 18:10

"Oh hey Silverstone. How's it goin?" Fallencloud meowed. The warrior smiled at the younger she cat and flicked his tail in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 14:43

"Oh, um...It's going good, I guess." She ducked her head to hide her blush. Silverstone had just been made a warrior recently, but she thought that Fallencloud was really cute and nice. "So, uh...how are you?" She stole a glance up at him and rubbed her paw in the dirt out of nervousness because she didn't know what to talk about.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:23

Fallencloud purred., oblivious to the fact that Silverstone was blushing. "It's going pretty good. Isn't the forest just beautiful in new-leaf?" The light ginger tom meowed turning his grassy green eyes to Silverstone's bright blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:35

Silverstone perked up a bit. "Yeah, it's very beautiful. All of this green reminds me of your eyes....so full and lush and rich." She smiled softly and looked away, afraid that what she had said made the conversation awkward. She knew she had a crush on Fallencloud, now if only she could now that he liked her too, she wouldn't make a fool of herself. She would probably end up making one anyway.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:43

Fallencloud blushed. "Why thank you. I think the sky's beautiful, its the color of your eyes. Bright and blue." The tom meowed hoping that by saying that he hadn't made a fool of himself either. He knew he had a crush in Silverstone, but he didn't know if she liked him back, she always saw her flirting with other toms anyways. "Hey can I tell you something?" The light ginger warrior meowed, a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 3:01

Silverstone purred. "Aww, thank you, Fallencloud," she said with a smile. She met his gaze for a split second before she moved it away and looked at the ground. She was never like this; she was always doing outrageous, daring things and being obnoxious. "Um...sure, you can tell me whatever you want." She suddenly felt nervous, afraid of what Fallencloud might say. Maybe she had made it awkward and Fallencloud was going to tell her that he didn't like her, or maybe he was going to say that he already has a mate. The scenarios just kept flooding through Silverstone's thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 5:42

Fallencloud nodded and flicked his tail nervously. "I uh.. I like you Silverstone. And I have for a while now." The light ginger Tom meowed and flicked his ear in embarrassment and looked down at the ground afraid of what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 14:40

"Really?" Silverstone gasped as she looked over at the tom. "I lke you too, but I was just too afraid to admit it," she purred with a givgle and a smile. "I would've told you a lot earlier, but I guess I was just too nervous. I...I'm really glad that you feel the same way."

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 8:19

Fallencloud smiled. "So uh do you want to be my mate?" The light ginger tom meowed blinking his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}   The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver stone and the Fallen cloud {Closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: