Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Scared First Outing (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Scared First Outing (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:01

Horsekit looked to the nursery entrance and closed her eyes in thought. I want to leave the nursery, but there are other cats out there. I don't want to get in their way! But, I am the leaders daughter, I cant seem weak! Oh what to do! she thought. I could just stay in here and sleep some more.. But, there are only queens in here and I'm hungry... she thought as she went over some of her reasons to leave. Eventually she came to a decision. She would leave the nursery!

She heaved in a large breath through her nose and slowly, she moved her limbs over to the entrance, her heart pounding the entire time. She closed her eyes as she pushed through the gorse barrier. She opened them slowly at first, but they shot open at the sights of the camp. There were cats of all ages around her, doing all different things. It was almost too much to take in, but she had vowed to herself that she would stay out of nursery for a while. She stayed to the gorse wall that lined the camp, her limbs shaking, making it much more difficult to walk. Eventually she made it to the prey pile. Her stomach growled as she observed it. She had never had prey before, but with how the other cats acted when a hunting patrol came back, it has to be good. She padded forward and grabbed the first piece of prey she saw with her mouth. I t happened to be a small field rabbit. She dragged back behind the pile, and into the gorse to where she though no one could see her. She took a bite of it and purred at the warm taste, almost forgetting everything around her.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:46

Falconkit had grown like a little weed and already he was on his way to great heights. He rushed out of the nursery behind his sister, fumbling over her when she stopped suddenly in front of the prey pile. "Goodness Horsekit!" He declaired, straightening himself up.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A Scared First Outing (Open) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 16:51

Horsekit heard her littermate's excalmation and flinched. She looked her rabbit and back to Falconkit. "D-do you want to share this one with me?" she mewed with caution. Falconkit was her littermate, and one of the people she trusted the most. But still, she had to be careful about everything and everyone. "It's p-pretty good..." she mewed.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:04

"Sure!" He exclaimed happily and started to chomp down on the rabit, mashing the meat with his sharp little teeth.

Kestrelstorm walked up slowly to his kits. "Hello you two." He said, licking each between the ears. "Are you eating your first rabit?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:52

Harepaw only saw two bundles of fur as Falconkit tumbled over Horsekit. When he spotted his uncle he decided that it was as good a time as ever to introduce himself. The brown apprentice left the front of the apprentice den he had been lazing in front of and padded to the three cats. For once, he felt nervous, Kerstrelstorm was highly respected warrior from what he knew. Harepaw dipped his head in greeting and looked up at him. "Hi," He hadn't thought this out.. "you're Kerstrelstorm right? I'm one of Spiderfur's sons." Though he never noticed, he didn't look enough like his mother to be considered related.

Ooc: bleh, mobile.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 17:58

Finchpaw over heard the kits talking, she padded over and sat down next to Harepaw, she flicked her tail in greeting to Kerstrelstorm. She looked at both the kits "Are they your kits?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 19:49

Horsekit jumped slightly when Falconkit bit down on the rabbit forcibly. She looked up to her father Kestrelstorm and replied in the same cautious way she did with Falconkit, "Y-yes, its pretty good..". Then she saw Harepaw and Finchpaw approach them, folding her ears back and fluffing her tail up instinctively. I cant mess up! This is too many people to mess up in front off! she thought. she gave a deep breath through her nose and attempted a fake purr while looking up at the new cats.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 20:11

Kestrelstorm nodded to his nephew. He had too many family members to keep track of, but this one looked good enough. "Yes, I'm Kestrelstorm. Aren't you Harepaw? I saw your ceremony." He said polightly. He could feel the apprentice's nervousness and it boosted his ego. Turning to another apprentice, he nodded. "Yes, this is Falconkit and Horsekit." He replied, stepping over Falconkit as he tusseled with a leaf caught between his claws.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 18:45

Horsekit looked to both of the apprentices and tried to make sure her purr was audible. "H-hello..." she mewed. there were a few moments of quietness, that were just too awkward to bear. So, Horsekit prompted a conversation. "W-what's It like to be an a-apprentice?" she questioned.

PostSubject: Re: A Scared First Outing (Open)   A Scared First Outing (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Scared First Outing (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: