Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 1:28

Webpaw didn't speak, nodding instead. He glanced around camp, how many had seen them fight? Webpaw didn't want to know the answer. He saw Viperpaw unsheath her claws and to a step back. The tom wouldn't mind leaving camp. He was sure many warriors didn't like already, Viperpaw was the loyal one. Webpaw put reason over loyalty. He looked for his father, wondering if he was around camp.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 8:26

Viperpaw rolled her eyes and mumbled a apology that couldn't really be heard by anyone. She didn't care who saw the fight, she had good reasoning. She sheathed her claws and curled her tail to under her paws, so that it would stop lashing over the ground.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 8:27

"Don't roll your eyes at me," she hissed at Viperpaw. Then she sighed. "I'd suggest you go to Dawnflower about those scratches. If I ever see you do anything like this again, I will tell Thrushstar. This is serious, not just fun and games.' She walked off slowly. Haven't I been a good mother? Where did I go wrong? I knew I shouldn't've had kits.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 9:13

Webpaw nodded and watched his mother leave, without speaking his started to do the same, heading towards the medicine cat den. He just hoped that Dawnflower wouldn't question him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 15:29

Viperpaw kept a straight face as Shimmerheart scolded her. She saw Webpaw head on over to the Medicine Cat den, and figured she should do the same. She got up and padded over to the entrance of the den, but waited outside. Dawnflower would question both of them on what happened, and she wasn't particularly liking the idea of answering. Webpaw could do that for her. Viperpaw felt the radiating pain coming from her muzzle, but it wasn't enough to need immediate treatment. But, to Webpaw it could she thought. So, she sat outside licking her paw and rubbing over the cut. It was the least she could do.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 1:02

Webpaw gave Viperpaw a discrete look, he was surprised at how nonchalant his sister was. Perhaps she was just stubborn, either way, he felt uneasy with how little emotion she showed besides anger. His eyes darkened before he swiped his tongue over his own cut. Why should I care what she thinks? She obviously doesn't care about my thoughts unless I'm loyal and perfect..

OOC: I just realized how different they are, even the text color! Viperpaw's text is #006600 and Webpaw's is #009900.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 5:54

OOC: Yeah, Viperpaw really is one of kind. I also just noticed the test thing now that you mentioned it. Very Happy Hamu

IC: Viperpaw could feel Webpaw's hard stare at her, but she didn't care. She just kept grooming her muzzle until there was no more blood dripping down her fur. It still hurt when she was done, and it would leave a scar. She curled her tail around her paws and closed her eyes, patiently waiting her turn to see Dawnflower.

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 7:27

Webpaw sighed, breaking the suffocating silence. "How has your training been?" He asked before he ran a damp paw over his cut to try and stop the bleeding. "I would assume you've done well." There, he did it. A shallow topic that Viperpaw could brag about, they couldn't fight over this.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar 2016 - 14:47

"Its going well, Leopardfang says that I may be ready for a warrior ceremony soon. " Viperpaw replied with a bit of conceitedness. She tried not to brag, but sometimes its very difficult. After a few more moments of awkward silence she asked, "How about you?".

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)   Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Fight (Open, but mostly for Lettuceturtle, Ashwing, and me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2