Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Empty
PostSubject: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:08

Shatteredsoul swiftly padded through Thunderclan's territory before he climbed into a tree and waited in the darkness for another one of his victims to pass. It was time for another kill.

tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Image13

tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 21:11

Thinpaw was simply padding along in the woods as she scented a cat "Shatteredsoul?" she mewed "I know your here"

OOC: Is it ok if I join in?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 22:49

OOC: Not really because this is a planned murder for Shatteredsoul's plot. Sorry :(

tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Image13

tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 23:06

OOC: Ok sorry
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 23:46

Hawkpaw was padding through the forest, just enjoying himself and his life in Thunderclan. But, a strange scent lifted into his senses and he looked around and eventually upward. When he did he saw a unfamiliar tom with strange pelt markings. "Who are you?" he asked calmly yet sternly.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 5:45

Shatteredsoul hissed before he dropped down onto the apprentice, clawing at him with sharp claws. The rouge wanted to leave a few marks for Thunderclan to remember Shatteredsoul by.

OOC: It's okay, Thinstripe.

I think we should probably wait for Night to post, Tyleca.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 17:12

Darkflight had been on another solo patrol, but something strange came to her tongue. Wary, the thick- furred deputy followed the scent from downwind, a sense of alarm growing with every step. She peered through the brush, watching with horror as an apprentice was attacked by a mysterious cat not much bigger than apprentice himself. This cat smelled of Shadowclan, but only barely.

She had to tell Spottedstar. There was a murderer in the forest at a time when everyone was on the brink of war. But... she couldn't move. Her dark paws were fixed to the spot. Would she be removed for doing nothing? Maybe... maybe if she said that she only caught a glimpse of the murderer before he fled. That might work. But that would mean this young cat had to die while she watched. Darkflight gazed at the attacked, trying to forge his image into her mind's eye. He was small, with strangely patterned black and white fur. She stared harder. He had a mad glint in his eyes, and he almost seemed to be enjoying what he was doing.

As deputy, she would make sure no one else would walk the forests alone again. But that couldn't be justified until Hawkpaw was dead. So she watched in solemn horror.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2016 - 17:51

Hawkpaw yowled as the strange cat leapt onto him and clawed him. Hawkpaw tried to flee, but the strange cats powerful paws were too much for him. He couldn't do anything except squirm under the cats weight and feel endless pain as his back gets scratched off.

PostSubject: Re: Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)   tyleca - Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shatteredsoul Strikes Thunderclan (Closed for Tyleca, Night, and I)
Page 1 of 1