Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Winter is srry :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Winter is srry :( Empty
PostWinter is srry :(

I have been missing activity checks, and haven't been as active as I used too, but things were distracting me. There were things in real life, like school, daily life, and my grandfather passed away. There were also in-roleplay things, like being stung by pms, and constantly clicking refresh, looking for a topic to post in. I'm sorry, but I'm not much in the 'roleplaying' mood. I've been getting bored easily, and getting lost in thought easily as well. I won't be as active as I was, because those problems listed, and the position my cats are in. I will post, but not so frequently. I might ignore some pms, because I cant help but think, 'This is probably one of those ones that get me down'.

So yeah, srry.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Winter is srry :( :: Comments

Kes
Re: Winter is srry :(
Post Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:58 by Kes
Sorry to hear you've been getting PM's you don't like. It really sucks.
Winterpaw
Post Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:20 by Winterpaw
Thanks. Also, by 'pms that get me down', I mean ones that make me panic a bit and not know what to do. The ones who sent me them aren't mean.
Clover
Post Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 21:04 by Clover
Aww sorry to hear that Winter I hope e everything works out ok with you
Shadow
Post Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 15:37 by Shadow
If there's anything we can do to help out, just let us know ;w;
Post  by Sponsored content

Winter is srry :(

Page 1 of 1