Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 13:56

"Troutstep! Duskpaw!" Heronwing yowled, pain searing through her body. The kits were coming- and fast! She clenched the ground, fearing all possibilities- Will they be okay? Can I help them if they aren't? What if I die? And so on. Her eyes widened as pain rushed through, and she waited for her mate, and, possibly Duskpaw, to help her out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 21:59

Troutstep wasn't particularly hungry and was playing with a small vole, rolling it around with his paw when he heard a yowl. Heronwing?! Forgetting the vole he ran to the nursery. "Heronwing! Are the kits..." Looking at her big belly he was suddenly lost for words. I'm going to be a father? The idea of being a father made his heart beat fast and his thoughts run wild. He honestly disliked kits, would he be a good enough father? A twinge of fear gnawed at his stomach. Well, no matter what, he prayed to StarClan that Heronwing's kitting wouldn't put her life in vain.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) VHQrlk5
Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) 1QYZaRo

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 6:29

"T-Troutstep... T-The kits... Can... You... Get me a s-stick...?" She managed to mumble out weakly as pain ran through her. It was nearly unbearable. She knew to get a stick since she'd seen other queens use it before, to help with pain in birth. She laid on her side, eyes half closed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 12:54

Suddenly jolted out of his thoughts, he gave a nod to his mate and ran out the nursery. Panicking, he looked around for a stick. Stick, branch, log. Anything would work. Spotting a thick stick, he ran over and grabbed it off the ground, sprinting back to the nursery. He dropped it next to Heronwing and nudged it towards her muzzle.

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) VHQrlk5
Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) 1QYZaRo

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 13:02

Heronwing waited patiently for the stick, though it was very difficult. Eventually, when Troutstep brought it, she smiled weakly and took the stick. After the regular amount of pain, she felt a kit coming. She strained herself, and soon a small kitten rested on the ground beside her. It was gray-blue. (Moonkit). After a few seconds, the second came- a gray and black tabby (Ripplekit). And finally, the third, a silver tabby kit landed beside her (Clearkit). Exhausted but happy, the queen relaxed and quickly licked the kits to keep them warm and moved them to her belly, weakly.

"W-What should we name t-them?" She asked Troutstep weakly.

OOC- Just wanted to get it all over instead of dragging on forever.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 16:54

The gray and black tabby mewled quietly, shuffling around blindly. She moved away from her mother's belly, but grew cold and immediately wriggled back. The kit suckled for a little while before slowly falling asleep.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 17:49

Troutstep stepped out of the den, giving Heronwing some space. But wait. Should I be in there? His thoughts started racing once again until he heard the kits small, pitiful meows. The tom gave a sigh of relief, and walked back into the den, looking down to the bundles of fur. "Names?" He said in no more than a whisper, sitting his rump down, and looking to his kits. "He'll be Moonkit, then Ripplekit, and Clearkit." The tom said softly, a smile forming on his face. He was never very good with kits but a warm, fuzzy feeling stirred inside him. I'm a father! He crouched down, nudging one of the kits towards their mother.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 18:10

"P-Perfect..." She mewed quietly, a smile settling on her face. She nuzzled each one of her kits again, before licking Troutstep's cheek. The exhausted queen laid her head down and closed her eyes, but she did not sleep.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 22:06

The small silvery ball of fur clumsily moved around, tripping herself as she scrambled for the warmth of her mother. She squeaked as Troutstep nudged her further and fell nose first into her mother's fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 0:26

This Grayish-blue kit didn't yet know much about his environment or the world in which he was living in but he definitely knew to stay close to his mother. He would occasionally poke his head around and get a whiff of his surroundings but otherwise this kit clung to his mother like his life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)   Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The World! (Icestorm, Storm, Lettuceturtle, Skia, Ebony maybe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: