Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]   A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 9:57

"Well, a mudslide is mud and other things flowing into a place." she answered. She felt guilty making this kit feel upset. "But, we have our camp and herbs." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]   A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 12:12

"Oh... that seems scary." Gentlekit shuddered.

(Sorry for short, low muse. Let's try and finish the topic, I feel that it's going no where.)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]   A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:48

Snowstorm nodded. "I never saw one, but I'm sure it is." she said. She looked over and saw the snow. She looked back. "I have to go, but remember. I feel that you will become a great warrior that's loyal to the warrior code. I know that, because you don't deny the wrong doing that ThunderClan and WindClan did to us." she said. She backed up into the shade of a tree, then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]   A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:25

"Aw, bye!" Gentlekit didn't really understand what this cat was trying to tell her, but she knew it was important. She looked down at her paws, surprised to see herself fading away. her vision went dark, and the next thing she knew, she was awake in her nest.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]   A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 16:49

Sunkit was floating over them like a ghost she didn't know why. Hey that's Snowstorm for my clan whats he doing here? she wondered, and theres this other kit. Hmm it seems like their meowing to each other! How about I just watch them for a while.

ooc: Sorry I was just bored is it okay for me to do this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]   A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moon-lit Winter's Night [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Starlit Plains-
Jump to: