Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:24 pm

A figure lurked through the darkness of the night, his white and black fur gently glowing in the moonlight. The tom's ice-cold blue eyes narrowed as he walked along the empty sidewalks of Twolegplace. It was moon high and the place was empty. A soft breeze blew past Shatteredsoul and the crickets chirped in a soothing chorus. He relaxed and took a deep breath of the cold air, deciding that the night was his new favorite thing. The small tom vowed that if he ever had a son, he'd name him Night.

The exiled warrior continued on his journey through the darkness before he heard paw steps from somewhere near-by and the scent of another cat flooded his nose. Shatteredsoul stopped and slid out his claws as he barred his teeth. "Who are you and why did you cross my path?" the ex-Shadowclan warrior growled menacingly. Shadowclan was one thing, everyone feared Shatteredsoul, but Twolegplace was another thing, where nobody feared anything. He hadn't been exiled without a reason, so whoever it was that was near better be on their guard.

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) Image13

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:44 pm

"I don't want to hurt you I'm just trying to get back to the old abandon barn, but if you fight I will tell you I have another cat with me" she meowed almost growling, she felt like she wanted to fight but she knew she could never fight a cat like him
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:58 am

Shatteredsoul couldn't help but let out a laugh at how stupid this rouge was. "Are you challenging me? Do you know who I am? Are you asking for a death wish, you pitiful she-cat?" The runt flexed his razor sharp claws which glinted in the starlight. "If your little friend you talk about can hear me, then I want both of you to understand that I have no mercy. You shouldn't be messing with a cat from the forest, girl. Didn't your mouse-brained mother ever teach you anything?" Shatteredsoul crouched down in a battle stance. "I don't have time to mess around with you and your games, we either fight or we don't, and I'm having an itch to tear these claws into some living flash." An eerie creepiness laced the tom's voice and an evil look lingered in his sharp gaze. Though he was smaller than the she-cat and looked to be an apprentice, Shatteredsoul was very much a warrior and he was clever in battle.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:06 am

"If you think I'm challenging you, think twice" she meowed "I'm no mouse-brained cat you think I don't know who you are!" she hissed
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:26 am

"Then learn who I am. My name is Shatteredsoul, now tell me who you are." He kept his muscles ready to pounce and his fighting stance perfect, in case of danger. Maybe he'd find his father or mother in Twolegplace.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:34 am

She looked down "I'm no special cat" she meowed "my name is Lulu" she meowed finally looking back at the sky and flicked her tail as another cat came out "This is Scout" she meowed looking at him "He wont fight unless he has to" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:45 am

Shatteredsoul looked hard at the white, orange, and grey she-cat named Lulu before switching his eyes to the one named Scout, who was different shades of brown. "Alright, here's the deal. We aren't friends now, understand? But, I won't attack you. As for other cats in Twolegplace, they are as good as crowfood. But there is a catch; I will never fight you if you provide me with a place to stay and a bit of food for tonight. Just to warn you; I don't take no for an answer."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:57 am

She nodded "Come with me" she meowed walking on the path and then turning of it, when they got there she walked into the middle of The Old Abandon Barn "Here we are" she meowed "Me and Scout are going to go hunting, oh and try not to disturb the others here they can be a little mean" she reminded him trotting into the forest with Scout
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:13 pm

"Others?" Shatteredsoul hissed once they arrived at the barn. "No, I will not live with others. I refuse." He dug his claws into the ground as he spoke. The tom had just left a clan of fox-hearts, and he didn't want to join another one of rouge fox-hearts. He was fed up with this idea that everyone had to live in a clan or a group. "Never mind, deal's off. I'm leaving before I rip your heads off." Shatteredsoul turned and walked away with a growl to find his own place to stay. As for food, well he'd just have to steal some.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Lulu ran to his side dropping a plump rabbit "I have another place, no cats live there" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Shatteredsoul stopped dead in his tracks at the thumping sound of the rabbit being dropped to the ground. With a fierce hiss, he whipped around and struck Lulu hard with his paw, claws sheathed. "I said the deal was off, Lulu! I only give one chances, okay? You and Scout failed, so I'm leaving, unless you want me to rip you two limb from limb!" He didn't need their pity; pity was for cowards and weaklings. Shatteredsoul was most definitely not one of those.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:51 pm

"Maybe your not the most fierce cat in the woods" she taunted "You make bad deals, and if that's the case then maybe you shouldn't have this rabbit" she taunted again this time purring with amusement
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:00 pm

"I never asked for your rabbit or your opinion about my deals. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, aren't you?" He unsheathed his claws and struck her across the face, harder this time, then turned and walked away.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:02 pm

Blood ran down her face as she started to growl pulling back the rabbit and jumping on his back as well as digging her claws and biting his neck
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:47 pm

(Hey Thin is this where you directed me to?)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)   A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shattered Soul in Twolegplace (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: