Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 22:53

Cloverpool waited in her usual spot to do assessments, as she waited for her daughter and apprentice. As soon as they got here the sooner they could get started.

Moonpaw ran over to her mother, and sat down in front of her flicking her tail and waiting for Deadpaw, the tom she loved.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 9:30

Deadpaw padded over to Cloverpool from under the high rock. He sat down next to moonpaw.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 19:17

"Alright I want you to go hunt six pieces of prey each. Remember I'll be watching your progress." Cloverpool meowed and dismissed them with a flick of her tail.

Moonpaw nodded and padded off. She scented around the area and found a mouse. Quickly catching that she moved on to inspect the roots of the trees for prey. She stalked a finch among the roots, she crouched and leaped landing on its back and breaking it. Soon enough she had a mouse a finch a vole and a small squirrel. She found another mouse five minuets later and brought that down as well. She saw a crow and decided to catch that and so she stalked it. When it was within leaping distance she crouched and then jumped landing on its back. The crow was easily twice her size but she dug her claws into its back and grabbed it by the back of the neck and shook as hard as she could until it snapped. She gathered the rest of her prey and headed over to her mother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 21:34

OOC: Oh gosh, this is going to be long! If you don't want to read the entire thing, he catches 2 mice, 2 thrushes, 1 vole, and 1 rabbit.

IC: Deadpaw nodded and headed off on his way opposite of Moonpaw. He was headed towards the Skyclan border, more specifically the Tallpines. Once there he scented the air and the musky tang of mouse hit his senses. He crouched instinctively and looked around alertly. He spotted the scuffle of light brown fur right next to the roots of one of the trees. He padded forward slowly until he was only a tail-length up wind of his target. He wiggled his haunches slightly before launching himself forward and onto his prey. He landed slightly to the side of the mouse, so he ran about two tail lengths and pounced once more, killing the prey with a quick bite to the neck. "Quick and easy!" he whispered to himself. He buried his catch and headed only a few tree lengths away before another scent slowly slithered into his senses. Thrush! he thought.

He padded forward silently until he saw two thrushes foraging for food on the forest floor. I'll just catch both! he thought. He padded forward and threw himself sideways at the targets, knocking both of them with his body. He lunged forward and bit one of them on the neck before swinging behind himself killing the other as well. "Hmm! That move worked better than I thought!" he whispered to himself pridefully. He grabbed both by the wing and walked back to where he buried his mouse and buried them as well.

He pelted through the forest as he headed for his next destination, The Owl Tree. Hopefully the owl will be asleep this time of day! he thought as he arrived. He scented the air and smelled two scents, vole and mouse. I'll go for the mouse first, they're usually faster he thought. He crouched down in the underbrush and saw a flicker of light sandy fur. He padded forward and leapt with grace, landing on his target and killing it with one quick bite. He grabbed his prey and dragged it into the undergrowth. Now for the vole he thought.

He looked around with curiosity until he saw a small hole in the ground, about as big as his paw. That must be its den! It's probably sleeping right about now! Dumb vole! It'll wake up and get eaten by the owl! he thought. Not unless I catch it first! he thought indulgently. He padded forward boldly and thrust his paw into the hole, willing that a vole would run out. He felt the quiver of fur under his paw and saw the creature flash out of its den. He ran and leapt onto the prey, killing it with a quick bite. He grabbed the prey and headed toward his mouse, grabbing that by the tail as well. He ran back towards the Tallpines where he hunted previously, until a unfamiliar scent drifted from the air.

He set down his prey and scented the air, the scent coming more clearly now. His eyes brightened as he scented it. Rabbit! he thought with excitement. I'm surprised it wandered this far from the Windclan border. Nevertheless, its mine! he thought. He padded forward quickly but quietly until he spotted it from in the undergrowth. He padded up from behind it and pelted at its back. It must have heard him, because it ran away. But Deadpaw was quicker and leapt onto it, killing it with a quick bite to the spine. He held it up with pride and majesty, as he padded back to his previous kill. He grabbed them by the tail with his mouth, along with the rabbit. It was quite a mouthful, but it was worth it.

He pelted back to the Tallpines and grabbed the rest of his hunt, placing it under his chin. He walked back to where Cloverpool had been and set his catch down, stretching his neck.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 18:26

"Alright nice catch, both of you. Ok I'll have a talk with Spottedstar, about making you two warriors. Go on and take your prey back to camp, and then you can take the rest of the day off." Cloverpool meowed and headed back to camp.

Moonpaw nodded and picked up her catch. She brought it back to camp and set it down on the prey pile. She padded into the apprentices den for a well deserved rest.

OOC:ok I'll Pm Rose about the ceremonies

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 22:48

OOC: He hasn't had a battle system topic and he hasn't been to any patrols yet. Sorry if this  is wrong, but I don't want to get into any trouble.

IC: Deadpaw listened. "Thank you" he mewed in reply. He grabbed his prey just as he did earlier. He stalked through the thorn entrance to the camp, and padded towards the prey-pile. He set everything down, except for the rabbit. He was particularly proud of it, so he grabbed it and padded over to under the high rock. He settled down and looked around. "Does anyone want to share this with me?" he yowled.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 9:54

OOC:oh ok well then i guess we can do a battle system topic and how many patrols? sorry for only ooc

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 18:26

OOC: Its fine. I think he needs 2 patrols. But, about the battle system topic. He was in a badger attack not to long ago, Would that count?

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 20:04

OOC:yea it would, I'll just make two patrols for him would hunting be fine?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 21:02

OOC: Yep, anything is fine with me! Thanks! Very Happy Hamu

PostSubject: Re: Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment   Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadpaw and Moonpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1