Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost and Powerless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 16:24

The scenery was disturbing, but Icestep had gotten used to it by now. Everything was the same in the darkness but now they were rising. The Dark Forest was stepping up and taking over where Starclan refused to intervene, and it was glorious. The warrior waited for the cats she was supposed to meet. It wouldn't be long now.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 16:32

Opening her golden yellow eyes to the dark scenery had more then somewhat caught the young she cat blinked. Cobraeyes wasn't completely sure exactly where she was so she was quiet as she stood and stretched looking around breifly. She padded forward and stopped seeing a cat waiting. So quietly she padded over.

A black and white she cat opened her eyes soon after Cobraeyes. Tallpaw blinked curiousity filled the apprentices eyes at the dark sccenery. Just catching a glimpse of the Golden Bengal she cat and followed after her her long black and white tail flicking.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 20:24

The she-cat's blue eyes stared at both of them as they finally appeared and silently walked towards her. This was a first. Usually cats freaked out at the sight of this horrid place. She certainly did when she was first banished here. Cursed to forever walk this place without meeting another cat. It was worse than living in the real world. Well, that's how it used to be until Starclan turned their backs.

As the two cats walked up, Icestep's ears flicked eagerly. "It's not every day that I get visitors," she spoke, her voice cold and almost piercing. "You two must be looking for something if you dare to come here. Let me guess: Power? Respect? Strength? Because you're weak, is that it?" she paused a moment, watching the two cats closely. She wasn't about to scare them off. They could easily become allies.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 20:43

The black and white she cat looked at Icestep quietly her tail flicked at her question. Though for some reason she felt she had a reason for being there."strength. ....t..that's what I want....I want to protect those I care for " She mewed simply. The apprentice flicked her tail looking at her.

Meanwhile Cobraeyes was quiet for a long moment " you should know why else would you be waiting here?"Cobraeyes spoke somewhat boldly but unlike Tallpaw she didn't want to state what she wanted why she was there. She wanted to see if she knew.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 21:43

OOC: sorry.. I keep forgetting this is here ;A;

The pure white she-cat quickly turned to Cobraeyes and narrowed her eyes, her tail flicking back and forth behind her in annoyance for a second before she calmed down. "There's always a reason for a visit. I'm not always told why. I just do what I'm told and no one gets hurt." Icestep stopped for a moment and looked back at Tallpaw with a calm, motherly expression. The warrior stood up and padded to the apprentice, nudging her with her shoulder carefully. "Strength is what you will get, darling. You will have all the strength in the world. No one will be able to stop you. So you can care for and protect those you love so dearly. It's something I wish I had long ago." Icestep paused again, her eyes switching quickly between the two cats. "Let me tell you a little story about how I ended up here," she meowed, stepping away from Tallpaw and sitting between them.

"When I was alive, I had the same problem. I was weak. I couldn't ever build up my strength enough to protect my family and my friends. Times were rough, then. Wars broke out every moon. I fought in a lot of battles and lost many friends. I was in a constant state of mourning and wondering... why hadn't Starclan helped me? Helped us? Why couldn't they do anything to stop this madness? That's what they were for, yet they did nothing..." by the end of her sentence, Icestep was hissing, hatred boiling within her. "There were no signs to the medicine cats, no interventions. They sat among the stars watching blood get spilled for ages. I couldn't take it. If they weren't going to help us, why fight for them? Why obey their rules if we get nothing in return?" She stopped, letting out a sigh, turning her head to face Cobraeyes. "That's why you're here, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptySun 28 Feb 2016 - 12:28

Tallpaw looked and blinked relaxing a bit when she nudged her before she looked eager. She looked forward to learning what she would be taught. She wanted strength.

Cobraeyes listened quietly as she spoke and she was somewhat tense. Yes she had something similar hers she had lost most of her family even her father she looked up to. Now she wanted it to stop she wanted to protect them so quietly when she asked her Cobraeyes only nodded"y..yes it is"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 19:46

Wow, this was going to be easier than she anticipated as she looked between the two cats and saw them relax, the apprentice staring up at her with eagerness. Standing up and turning around in front of them, Icestep flicked her ears, her icy gaze focused on Cobraeyes for the time being. "So we have something in common. Good," she mewed. "I know I am a stranger, but trust me when I say this: Starclan won't help you. They've abandoned the clans. Watching the real world and all of you cats trying to survive in a world they've forgotten about is pitiful. But I am here to help you. I want to give you all of the things they can't, because this world is only going to grow worse. Gathering disputes will turn into wars. Border skirmishes will unravel as blood is spilled. It will stain the rivers and territories until nothing is left but blood and bones of the fallen." She paused, watching the two carefully, her expression quickly turning into a facade of worry and concern. "Let me teach you; let us teach you how to survive in such a cold world-- how to protect those around you. Let me teach you how to get back at Starclan for leaving you in your greatest time of need." Icestep sat down, curling her tail around her paws leaving herself practically defenseless.

"Will you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 6:08

Cobraeyes looked at her quietly,intently. She then proceeded to glanced at Tallpaw who looked so eager. Quietly she looked back at Icestep. She knew where they we're but what she cared about is that she could protect those she had left which was very few. She knew she cared deeply about one Tom that was from Skyclan but that didn't much matter where he came from she had already accepted Starclan wouldn't help any of the clans so why should she care if she had to keep a mate in Thunderclan. Snapping from her thoughts as she heard Icestep's question she stood up and mewed" I'll join Starclan won't do anything so I will"She needed flicking her tail quietly.

Tallpaw looked at Icestep blinking before she gave a small nod"I'll join as well"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Powerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Powerless   Lost and Powerless Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Powerless
Page 1 of 1