Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxkit introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Foxkit introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 21:10

Foxkit, unaware of all the drama that was going on between clans, pranced around the camp happily amusing himself with a smile on his face.

OOC: Sorry shortness, mainly just for posting to say he exists.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Foxkit introduction  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 5:40

When Kestrelstorm liked someone, he liked them instantly and at full force. This is what had happened with Falconstar and Feathertail respectively. And now, Foxkit. Kestrelstorm was sitting in the shade to cool off and think. His leader and adopted (in his eyes) father was dying. RiverClan and ShadowClan and ThunderClan was falling apart, and SkyClan was hardly a clan. He worried for the forest, and while WindClan was clearly the stronger clan right now, he still worried if it would continue with the death of Falconstar.

His mind wandered again. Returning his focus to the young kit whom he didn't know, he couldn't help but purr at the young tom. He was prancing around oblivious, clearly entertaining himself with next to nothing. Shaking his head, he trotted up to the young kit. Stopping in front of him, the young warrior towered over the kit. "Hi there!" Kestrelstorm said friendily, crouching to be a little closer to the young kit. "Whose this? Are you an intruder?" he teased happily.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Foxkit introduction  B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 3:42

Foxkit turned to see the tri-coloured warrior speaking to him, "I'm not an intruder, but if I was i'm sure I wouldn't be spotted!" He laughed, puffing up his fur to make him look as strong as the hansom warrior. "I am Foxkit but I'm not too sure who you are." He added tilting his head, Foxkit liked what he saw, he saw an ambitious warrior with a tall, strong build but could see slight pain and tiredness in the cats eyes, 'Is something happening?' He thought to himself as he examined the tom.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:52

Kestrelstorm purred, standing tall and looking down at the tiny kit. "I am Kestrelstorm. Who are your parents?" Kestrelstorm asked polightly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 16:58

OOC: I haven't sorted out parents or anything so i'm just going to make them NPC and i'm jsut using a random name generator :P

IC:

"Kestrelstorm huh, I love your name!" He smiled, "Oh my parents are Mothstorm and Tigerfur!" He added, his mother often sheltered him from the drama and problems of the clan but now that he was going to be an apprentice soon he would learn the truth.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 17:54

"Ah, very noble warriors." He commented. "How many moons are you?" He questioned again.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 18:53

"Im finally six moons old, even if i'm kind of small, my mother says I have a lot more growing to do though! I can't wait to be an apprentice, to be a strong warrior like you is my dream." Foxkit purred to the tall warrior, although they had only met the bond he felt attached to Kestrelstorm, 'I hope he is my mentor.' He thought to himself as he pictured it in his head.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 21:30

Kestrelstorm purred. "Thank you for the compliment, little one. I'm sure you will be a mighty warrior soon enough." Kestrelstorm tilted his head to the side. "Has your mother told you any stories about Falconstar?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 22:20

"My mother told me that he is very old and wise and has been living for ages, but not much else other than that and that he is the best leader one could have." Foxkit replied wondering what brought up the question.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit introduction    Foxkit introduction  Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxkit introduction
Page 1 of 1