Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Elkpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Elkpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:32 pm

It was Moonhigh. Snowstorm stuck her head into the apprentice den. "Elkpaw, time for an assessment." she said.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Elkpaw lifted his head and saw Snowstorm standing in the entrance. "An assessment? I didn't know they were at night?" he replied curiously. "But, okay. What should I do?" he asked as he stood up and stretched. He padded out of the entrance and faced his mentor.

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:51 pm

OOC:I never made an assessment before. D;

IC: "Sorry to wake you. I'm doing this at night, because you have until dawn to catch as much prey as you can." Snowstorm said when they made it into the territory.

OOC2: There's two ways we can do this. You can make one big post, or make all his attempts in different posts with me posting in between. You need to catch at least 3 prey.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:40 am

OOC: Ill make a long post.

IC: Elkpaw nodded and pelted out of camp headed towards the Fallen Oak. Once he arrived at his destination, he stopped and scented for prey. It took him a moment to find something, but eventually he scented mouse. Instinctively he dropped into a hunters crouch and looked around. He spotted a flicker of movement and saw the squirrel grooming itself. He stalked forward and leapt onto the mouse, feeling its movement below his paws. He killed it with a quick, painless bite. He headed over to the Riverclan border and buried his catch. "Ill come and get later" he mumbled under his breath.

His next stop would be the Highpine. He ran faster than before, noticing the sky starting to get color. Once he arrived, he hid in the undergrowth right outside of the clearing. He scented a type of bird, he wasn't sure which though. He looked around and spotted a flask of red around the roots on the opposite side of the tree. Robin! he thought. He stalked around to the other side of tree, so he could have a perfect view of his target. He stalked forward and leapt on top of his prey and bite down on its throat. He picked up his catch and buried in the undergrowth outside the clearing.

When he least expected it, the scent of squirrel hit him. He turned around and spotted the squirrel on the lowest branch of the pine. Elkpaw stalked forward to the roots of the tree, using his brown pelt to better camouflage himself. He sat back on his two hind legs and sprang onto the lowest branch sending the squirrel falling. He leapt down to meet it and fell squarely on top of it, killing it with a quick bite.

He went back with his catch in jaw to unbury his robin. Once he did he grabbed it with his mouth and ran back to the Riverclan border where he buried his mouse. Once he was there he was tired and panting, but he unburied his catch and waited. "Snowstorm must be around here somewhere. She was supposed to be watching me the entire time, wasn't she?" he replied to his own thoughts, as dawn light began to fill the sky.

OOC: Sorry if it seems a bit more rushed than usual. I had to type it 2 times, because when I hid the tab it got rid of the 4 paragraphs I typed. :(

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:24 pm

Snowstorm watched her apprentice. She saw Elkpaw catch his 3 prey. She walked out of the mushrooms and bushes. "Great job. I have been watching you, and you did pretty well." she admired. She got up. "I am going to talk to Breezestar about your ceremony." she announced.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 12:28 am

OOC: Is that it?

"Yay!" Elkpaw yowled whilst bouncing up and down with excitement.

PostSubject: Re: Elkpaw's Assessment   Elkpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Elkpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: