Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit) Empty
PostSubject: Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)   Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 5:33

Lion must die I'm sorry but in order to do it to so ya also I just realized it was for a different thing no for warriors but for a thing called Colors! So ya getting rid of him.

Lion sat down next to some hay when he spotted a mouse, he got in a hunting pose and very quietly leaped to catch it. When he heard a noise, It was a cat defiantly and he could sent that it was a Loner so he quickly turned to look and then his prey ran off because of the noise of the Loner, he looked close at the Loner and saw it looked like a cat he had seen before. It was Lulu, she was with Scout her friend and they both looked like they had fire in their eyes like they were mad at him. The he noticed that a snake was behind them. They turned to face the snake and fight but Lulu didn't  though she sat there and both Lion and Scout were fighting the snake. Them Lulu went up on the hay stack and she decided to climb up on it and jump on the snake to kill it. Then Lion looked back and saw that scout killed the snake and then saw Lulu at the top of the hay stack she didn't fall but climbed down and gave her friends both a lick. Then Lion was scratched and pulled back into the shadows of the abandon barn. He saw a band of cats together and knocked him out, when he woke up he saw he was in the forest, he was fed a red kind of berry he was given four and as soon as they were in his mouth he realized they were deathberrys  and as soon as he noticed he was killed.

Last edited by ThinStripe on Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)   Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 5:34

I think this might not really be a good ending but I don't know tell me if it's ok
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)   Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 6:59

Well deathberries are a bright vibrant red berry not silver

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)   Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 13:25

Oh ok I'll edit that thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)   Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lion's Death (I Hope Its Ligit)
Page 1 of 1