Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:49

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted over the howl of the wind.

Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:53

Vixenpaw came out of the apprentice den, her fur all glossy and well-groomed for once in her life. The she-cat knew what this clan meeting was about and she was eager to take her place as a full warrior of RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 20:18

Halfmoon watched as more apprentices became warriors. She felt a spark of envy of Vixenpaw's beauty, but shoved it down quickly. She was used to such things.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 6:09

Fogpaw wasn't far behind, her pelt groomed neatly as well. It didn't look as great as her sister's, but as far as the almost-warrior was concerned, it was good enough for a cat that couldn't see. She focused her head to where she heard Fishstar's voice, heart starting to pick up the pace. 'We worked hard for this.'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 19:23

"Vixenpaw, Fogpaw, please step forward," Fishstar meowed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 16:50

Vixenpaw stepped forward as requested by Fishstar, her whiskers twitched with anticipation of the question to be asked. She'd seen her siblings become warriors and knew what was to be asked of her, and she was ready to say her answer.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 22:15

As requested, Fogpaw moved forward. Although her ears were instinctively trying to pick up the sounds around her, the young she-cat faced them forward so as to appear at attention. This was a special moment that only ever happened once in a lifetime.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:34

"I, Fishstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn." The silver she-cat flashed both of them stern glances. "Fogpaw, Vixenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 20:07

"I do." Vixenpaw replied, firmly.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 20:55

Fogpaw stood straighter. "I do."

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:06

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Fogpaw and Vixenpaw, from this day forth you shall be known as Fogheart and Vixentail. RiverClan honours your skills and loyalty." Fishstar leapt off of the willow branch and joined the chanting of the new warriors' names.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Fogpaw and Vixenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: