Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dead Moon(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 19:06

Moonpaw flicked her tail and looked for some roses. They were her favorite flower and she loved the fragrance of them. Finding some blood red ones she smiled and smelled the dainty flower. She carefully bit the flower off and De-thorned it she looked up as she heard paw steps.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 19:15

Deadpaw had seen Moonpaw leave the camp earlier. She must be headed toward the rose patch. It is her favorite kind of flower! he thought as he walked from under the high rock and followed her. Surely enough, she ended up at the rose patch and by the time he got there she was de-thorning the stems. "Hey, Moonpaw!" Deadpaw greeted her. "Do you want some help those?" he asked generously as he walked forward and settled down next to her. Usually he wasn't so friendly around other cats, even Hawkpaw, who was basically his brother. But ever since kithood, Deadpaw had always felt a bit more open with Moonpaw.

OOC: As for the being open with moonpaw part, let's just assume that they talked a lot in the nursery and during patrols.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 20:58

OOC: I wouldn't have it any other way

IC:Moonpaw smiled a bit shyly at Deadpaw as he sat down next to her. "I would love some help, thank you Deadpaw." She purred blinking her multi-colored eyes. She passed him a rose to de-thorn. She really wanted to spend an afternoon with Deadpaw hanging out and talking maybe doing a little hunting, here and there, and maybe they could sleep next to the rose patch under the stars. She blinked again, this hasn't been the first time had thoughts like this, and he had just admitted that she liked the Tom to herself.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 15:59

Deadpaw held down the flower and grabbed each thorn between his teeth, pulling each out individually. After a few moments he had created a small pile of thorns. Deadpaw licked his paw, making sure that he didn't get any thorns in it. He looked at his paw-fur, and then the rose, before purring. "I bet you that I could be completely invisible in that patch of roses. If the thorns didn't make me yowl like a kit." he chuckled.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:53

Moonpaw looked up and smiled. "Yea, where as I'd stick out like blood in snow." She laughed and flicking her tail in pleasure, of just hanging out with her best friend and her crush.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 19:01

Deadpaw chuckled. "Maybe there's such thing as a white rose. Then again, your pelts so white that you still might stick out!" he mewed on top of his laughter. Hopefully she'll notice the compliment! he thought. He really enjoyed hanging out with Moonpaw, especially since she was his crush.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 6:57

Moonpaw smiled. Oh Deadpaw, how i long to tell you i love you.. She thought. "Well mother did tell me she saw a white rose bloom once, she says it might still be here in the forest somewhere! Do you wanna go find it?" She purred to her crush.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:09

"Hmm..." Deadpaw purred. "I dunno, Im really busy.." he mewed sarcastically, before standing up. "Okay, absolutely!!" he yowled with delight. "Where did Cloverpool say she found it?" he asked.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:14

"She said it was in between Twoleg Place and the Abandoned Barn, so lets look around that area!" Moonpaw meowed getting to her paws and purring ad then padded towards their destination. While she past Deadpaw she teasingly ran her tail under his nose then laughed and ran off to hide, hey they could be playful kits while they looked!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:59

Deadpaw purred and closed his eyes as Moonpaw ran her tail under his nose. Deadpaw watched her pelt into the undergrowth. So you're going to be playful are you? he thought.  He ran into the undergrowth in her direction. She must be hiding! Just like when we were kits! he thought. He ran into a clearing, stopped, and scented the air. He strongly smelled Moonpaw's brisk scent. "Im coming for you!" he mewed, his voice heavy with a purr. He stalked forward into a patch of ferns, that were heavy with her scent. He crouched and wiggled his hindquarters before leaping into the ferns. He felt soft fur below his paws, it seemed that he fell on Moonpaw. "Sorry! But at least I found you!" he mewed looking into Moopaw's eyes.

OOC: Awkward!! Luckily Awkwardness slides off of Deadpaw like rain on plastic!

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 20:48

OOC:actually I think that was perfect and super cute lol

IC:Moonpaw chuckled as Deadpaw landed onto of her and glanced into her multi-colored eyes. Blinking them she smiled sheepishly, and as their eyes met she felt heat rush to her face and she quickly looked away out of embarrassment.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 6:44

Deadpaw chuckled when Moonpaw looked away, but he licker her nose playfully anyways. "I like you!" he said.

OOC: Deadpaws not one to admit love out just to anyone. And shortness.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 7:00

Moonpaw looked back at Deadpaw surprised. "Really? I like you to!" She meowed with relief, smiling. She licked him on the nose as well and purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 15:23

"Really! I do!" Deadpaw mewed. He purred loudly and heaved himself off of Moonpaw, settling himself down next to her. He fluffed up his fur against hers, before grooming the fur behind her ears.

OOC: What now?

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 15:32

Moonpaw purred. "I love you Deadpaw." She purred and leaned into him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Moon(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Moon(closed)   Dead Moon(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Moon(closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next