Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trinitette's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinitette

Trinitette

Characters : [F]Frozenkit | [S]Shadekit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kits
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6

Trinitette's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Trinitette's Characters   Trinitette's Characters EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:32 pm

R I V E R C L A N

Trinitette's Characters 2s6ojsm

P E R S O N A

S h a d e k i t, S h a d e p a w, S h a d e f u r

G E N D E R: M a l e   ||   A G E: 4 M o o n s

C L A N: R i v e r c l a n   ||   R A N K: K i t

A P P E A R A N C E

The young male is of a unique coloring: His short-furred coat consists of a dark, sooty gray color, lashed with stripes of black that adorn his entire body.  His build is tall and stocky, which is advantageous with brute strength.  Like an intelligent raven, his ice-blue optics behold a sharp and calculating look, even if he always appears bored.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

One of the most laidback cats around, Shadekit emanates an aloof and indifferent attitude.  It is nigh impossible to arouse hostility within him, and on the off-chance anybody succeeds, he will bite back with a passive-aggressive sneer.  Although he does not neglect his duties, the free-willed tom is certainly forthright with his distaste for busying himself.  An avid procrastinator, Shadekit will push the patience of those of a higher rank, just to see how much he can get away with, before completing the task.  Trouble though he may be, his intellect is of top notch, and is a great ally to have when in tight situations.

F A M I L Y

M O T H E R: F e a t h e r m i s t   ||   F A T H E R: P a n t h e r s h a d o w

S I B L I N G S: F r o z e n k i t

M A T E: N o n e   ||   K I T S: N o n e

A D D I T I O N A L

V O I C E: Q u i e t,     A l m o s t    b o r e d   ||   S C E N T: F r e s h   p i n e

L I K E S: L o u n g i n g,   N a p s,   S u n s h i n e   ||   D I S L I K E S: L o u d    C a t s,    M a n u a l    l a b o r,    M o v i n g

Trinitette's Characters K54taf

P E R S O N A

Frozenkit, Frozenpaw, Frozenrose

G E N D E R: F e m a l e   ||   A G E: 4 M o o n s

C L A N: R i v e r C l a n   ||   R A N K: K i t

A P P E A R A N C E

The she-cat's long-furred base is of a white coloring with splotches of silver and gray, accompanied with piercing blue eyes.  Frozenkit sports a tall, skinny and lithe frame which serves her well as speed is on her side.  However, because her fur length is so long, she appears bigger than she actually is which is fine with her as she might look more intimidating.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Spunk and attitude are two of the best words to describe Frozenkit's personality.  Typically she will do as she pleases, though within reason, and finds it tough to follow the chain of command.  Very driven, the young she-cat's ambition will lead her toward the necessary steps to do what she thinks is morally acceptable.  She likes to feel as if she is in charge of most situations because if she is not in command of her own actions, Frozenkit will feel desperate and helpless which could lead her to do a lot of reckless things.  Sarcastic, moody, and quick to anger, you do not want to be at the end of her dagger-like tongue, lest you feel like arguing for hours on end.

F A M I L Y

M O T H E R: F e a t h e r m i s t   ||   F A T H E R: P a n t h e r s h a d o w

S I B L I N G S: S h a d e k i t

M A T E: N o n e   ||   K I T S: N o n e

A D D I T I O N A L

V O I C E: H a r d - e d g e d,     t o m b o y i s h   ||   S C E N T: H o n e y   &   W i l d f l o w e r s

L I K E S: T a k i n g    w a l k s,    S u n b a t h i n g,    I n d e p e n d e n c e    ||    D I S L I K E S: S t r e s s,    C o m p l a i n i n g,     C r y i n g

Trinitette's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: