Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]

Go down 
+7
Bleu Haikyuu
Frostash
Winterpaw
Cat
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Ebby
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] Empty
PostSubject: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Breezestar waited patiently on the edge of the territory for warriors and apprentices alike. They had many new cats among their ranks, and he thought it best to take them out to Halfstone to help teach them all, and anyone else who wanted to come to brush up on their skills. "Gather together everyone, we have to move quick!"

A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] PDt1Qqd A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Mapledrop padded after Breezestar, flicking her tail.

OOC:oh @Smokecloud asked me if you could make Ghostkit's ceremony with Silverkit and Blackkit's ceremont since there all siblings.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:44 pm

OOC: thanks cuz i found time to get on now sorry i've been inactive, but i shouldn't be to busy now

IC: Fallencloud Followed Mapledrop, and flicked his tail in greeting to both his leader and his 'aunt.'

Last edited by Smokecloud on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Pebblepaw padded over, her fur glistening in the barely-shining sunlight. The she-cat picked her way through the area, soon reaching her father. She saw the Halfstone, a place that was a part of their rightful territory. Stupid Windclan. They took her rightful home from her. She pushed those thoughts away and looked to her leader and father.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Snowstorm and Oceanpaw were there. Snowstorm's kits were apprentices now, so she had the right to leave now. Oceanpaw was there too. The two were out just to take a walk, get some fresh air. She took a sniff. WindClan, SkyClan, and a hint of fox. WindClan scent is kind of faint. she thought like when a mentor tell their apprentice to report what they smell.

OOC: Oceanpaw's here cause she needs to learn the healing section of the battle system.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Whitestorm padded over and looked to her leader. I hope we don't have any trouble, she thought.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Sandfeather followed Mapledrop but dropped in beside her apprentice, Pebblepaw.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Silverpaw joined the other Skyclan cats at the Halfstone and made her way over to Pebblepaw. "Heyo," she exclaimed with a goofy smile. "I can't believe I can finally get out of that cramped camp. Being an apprentice is great!"

---

Blackpaw padded after his troublesome sister "Silverpaw, try being more polite," he corrected her with a flick of his tail. The silver and black-stripped tom sat down next to his mother, Snowstorm.

A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] Image13

A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Elkpaw padded over to the area, and sat near his mentor Snowstorm. I can always use practice he figured.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Mapledrop turned her head as her son came out. Giving him a smile she turned back around and flicked her tail anxiously.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Deerflight followed the group nervously. "I smell fox," He murmured, fur fluffing up.

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:19 pm

"I know! The camp is so cramped with Riverclan- stupid Windclan should give it back to us already, those fox-hearts!" She said in response to Silverpaw. She lashed her tail in anger as she thought of Windclan. At Deerflights words, her ears pricked. "Fox? I don't smell it!" She said, but in reality, she didn't know the scent so it was odd to her. An odd smell lingered, but it was small and most definitely non-existent.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:24 pm

Mapledrop's eyes widened at Deerflight's words. Turning her head around to her son she beckoned him over to her with her white tipped tail, while she sunk her claws into the soil, getting her white paws dirty.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Elkpaw noticed and trotted away from where he was over to his mother. "Is something wrong?" he asked curiously, but then he noticed something was not quite right and understood her worriedness.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:52 pm

"Yes son. Deerflight has scented a fox, its faint but its sill there. So i want you to be extra careful and stay by me until its clear ok?" Mapledrop meowed seriously facing her son. She gave him a gentle lick on the head and wrapped her tail around her son for a second then let him go.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]   A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Run-in with Trouble [Open for SkC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next