Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) Empty
PostSubject: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 18:52

Strike padded through the forest, heart swelling with emotion. How and why did this happen? He loved Fawnleap, but he didn't want his kits scattered around the clans. It didn't make much sense- she knew he was upset due to the interactions he had with them. Unfortunately, the only thing he could do know was speak to his kits. The dark grey tom continued to walk along the river side when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. The former murderer and feared rogue felt a pang of sadness in his chest. So many lives I've taken for nothing. I... I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. I hope they don't attack now. Despite his thoughts, he unsheathed his claws, but kept a careful expression on his face. "Is..." He started, closing his eyes with a mixture of fear and sadness. "Is anyone there...?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:00

Swankit had once again snuck out of camp. She had down it once before and she got caught. This time she wouldn't get caught. Quietly the little light grey kit padded around in the territory but she stopped not far from the riverside when she heard a voice. She tensed and moved closer her green eyes peering at the cat not far from her. Slowly the young kit padded into view and looked at him"w..who are you"she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:07

Strike quickly relaxed at the sight of a kit. What is she doing out of camp. W-Wait... Oh my stars... Strike hid his surprise with an answer. "My name is Strike, what is your name?" He asked, his deep voice surely giving off a frightening tone. I-Is this... Soul? Have... Have I found her...? He knew it was her- he recognized the scent, simply masked by Riverclan and milk. Heh, I found one. she's survived this long, maybe I... Maybe we...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:12

Swankit blinked looking at him. She had a feeling within her saying she knew thw cat from someonwhere but she couldn't remember where she had. STill looking at him quietly she had awaited a response but when she did here is name she was quiet. She did remember that name from somewhere. She quietly mewed"my name is Swan....Swankit"She mewed looking at him."d...do i...i know you?"she asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:20

His eyes widened as he examined her again. Must be her. "Y-Yes, well... Are you familiar with the name 'Soul'?" He asked quietly, concern and sadness filling his expression. They had all been so wonderful- why did Fawnleap just give them up? Strike knew, deep down, that he couldn't take his kits back now, that would be a terrible thing to do now that they were so adjusted to clan life. He waited for her response as thoughts flew threw his mind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:25

:swankit blinked and looked at him. She did remember that name somewhere. She blinked somewhere in her memory she did remember that name. Soon she blinked snapping from the certain memory."y...yes m....mother used to call me that...before....i was brought here"She mewed flicking her tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:27

She is! She is! Strike could barely hold back his happiness. "In that case, do you remember me? Search your mind if you must..." He said, gaze warm and loving.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:30

Swankit blinked and sat down slowly her fluffy tail wrapped around her small paws. She thought for a long moment a somewhat faint memory of him came back to her and she looked up at him"d...daddy?"She asked quietly confusion in her voice she did think it was him. She stood slowly padding closer to him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:40

He smiled, his sharp gaze softening. "Y-Yes. That's... That's me. I'm so sorry we had to leave you, it... It was not my choice." He said, sadness brimming. He had found his daughter, but... Why didn't this seem right? He had escaped the darkness of the Land of No Stars, but something still felt off about everything. He was so happy, though, but still. "I... I'm so glad I found you..." He said, quickly blinking away tears. He let her in warmly, waiting to see her reaction to his welcoming expression. He twitched his tail in anxiety to her reaction, which was close now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 19:48

Swankit blinked and smiled a little bit closing the rest of the distance and now was close to him."i...i knew you'd come back....t..thanks for coming back daddy"She mewed quietly before she nuzzled her father quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:21

He purred, his old smile finally appearing. "I... I love you, So- Swankit." His said truthfully. He hated what he had to say next, and he knew regret would enter as soon as he spoke, but he had to. "Understand that you must take... Take care of yourself in Riv- Riverclan. Go back to camp now, it's not safe out here." He said, giving her a lick on the head. Sure enough, regret seeped to his head as he flicked his tail for her to go. He got up and waited for her to say goodbye.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:32

"But...d..daddy i don't want to go..."She mewed quietly looking up at him with sad green eyes."D..do i have to really go?"she asked quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 20:56

"I can't supply safety. Things may get... Out of paw. Please. Please go home. I love you." He said, tears brimming in his eyes. He licked the top of her head and nudged her forward, towards where he guessed her home was- the path she came from. As he spoke those words, flashes of the deaths he caused flooded his eyesight and he cringed, sadness and fear for what he had become taking over his mind. Please go. I love you. Please go. I love you. Please go... I-I love you...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:02

Swankit blinked when she was nudged forward. She had her small claws unsheathed digging into the wet ground as he nudged her forward. She looked back at him tears coming to her green eyes."o..ok d..daddy..i..if you w..want me t..to G...go i'll go"She mewed quietly. Swankit let her tail droop a bit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:08

"You'll... Be much safer there. I promise. I love you, so much, okay? Goodbye, I hope we meet again someday..." He said warmly, his gaze kind and loving. He gave her another lick on the head and his eyes brimmed with tears. He turned away and flicked his tail in goodbye. A few tears fell off his face and slowly walked away. He hoped his plan would go well, and his words would ring true.

OOC- Ahhhhh the feels. If my plot goes on the bad road he'll never see her again ;-;

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)   Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rekindled Flames (Closed for Swan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next