Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oceankit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Oceankit's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 16:45

Acornheather had felt like no time had passed since her medicine cat ceremony. She was officially a full medicine cat of SkyClan, the first one in some time. She shuffled around the RiverClan medicine cat den, hoping to not disturb Wisteriapaw. She was sure this was what it was like with two medicine cats in a clan, but she didn't like it. The she-cat was use to solidarity. Even her family left her alone for the most part.

But now it would get even more crowded. She thanked StarClan that Wisteriapaw did not already have an apprentice of her own, otherwise they might have an issue.

A few nights after her ceremony, Acornheather was greeted by a few of her ancestors, previous medicine cats, and various other cats of old. They showed her a large body of water, spanning all the way to the horizons. Large waves crashed onto the soft sand she stood on. There was nothing but blue. When she woke, she muddled over what it meant. Her first thoughts were sand. She went to Sandfeather, curiously asking if anything strange had happened. But as she sat by the river defeated, the idea clicked into her head. Knowing RiverClan were masters of water, she began asking about a strange, ever stretching river. She even dared to visit the elders. Thankfully, they had the answer. There were a few stories of cats who had traveled far an wide, and came across what they called an "ocean". The description perfectly fit her vision.

Soon after figuring out what her vision was, a young kit was born to one of SkyClan's queens. Oceankit, she was called. Acornheather look at the newborn kit with hope. When the young kit showed promise in the medicinal field, she took it upon herself to ask Oceankit what she wanted to be when she grew older. 'I want to be a medicine cat.' was her response.

So the fluffy tabby gathered travel medicines in a pouch and headed to the nursery as the sun began to set. It was less crowded than it had been not too long ago, but the warmth was almost stifling. Especially compared to the cold bitter winds. Standing at the entrance, she placed the herbs at her paws and scanned the room for her future apprentice. "O-Oceankit?" she called out tentatively.

Oceankit's MCA Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 17:48

Oceankit got up and stretched. "What Acornheather?" she asked the medicine cat, yawning. Could it be my Medicine Cat Apprentice ceremony?" she thought. The reason she want's to be a medicine cat is because she want's to help her clan by healing, not fighting.

OOC:It's alright that it's late.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 12:01

"Y-You know how you told me you wanted to be a medicine cat? Well, it looks like that's what StarClan has in store for you. Tonight, we travel to Highstones. There you will meet with StarClan and become a medicine cat apprentice." Though she felt hesitant when approaching the kit, with each word it seemed her timidness washed away. It almost felt as if her ancestors were guiding her, even through this small conversation.

She pushed one of the bundles towards Oceankit. "Eat these. The journey is long and these will help you keep your strength. Try grabbing a small bite to eat as well if you haven't eaten in some time, I will be waiting by the entrance," she meowed, nodded, and left the nursery with her own bundle. She quickly swallowed the herbs, her nose scrunching at the taste. She still wasn't use to the flavours, even after all of her long treks.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 12:17

Oceankit smiled and started to eat the herbs. They tasted weird. After she finished the herbs, she walked out of the nursery, and outside the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 14:07

Acornheather smiled gently at the blue kit. "Follow me," she whispered and slipped through the entrance. Glancing up at the sky, she knew they could take their time, but fear of being late made her pick up her pace by a bit. Hopefully Oceankit could keep up. She thought about her own apprentice ceremony, wondering if Gorsefeather had the same thoughts as she was having right now.

-TIME SKIP-

The sun was completely gone by the time the pair had arrived at the Mothermouth. The moon rose high, almost at it's peak. The tabby's paws were aching from the long walk, but she pushed through the growing burn. Pausing at the cave entrance, she looked at Oceankit and nodded. "It's very dark, so keep close and follow my scent. If you need to, don't be afraid to brush up against me." Acornheather disappeared into the darkness, kicking away a few pebbles on her way in.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015 - 10:53

Oceankit nodded and started to walk into the cave. She sniffed along Acornheather's scent trail. She stopped to find the medicine cat, but only by scent.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 8:28

ooc: crap, i forgot about this so sorry ;w; forgive me winter-chan </3

ic:
The fawn tabby fluffed up her fur against the cool air in the tunnels. Her paws were nearly frozen at this point. Hopefully inside the small cave holding the Moonstone would be warmer. Who knew? It was a magical place after all.

Acornheather could see the light streaming in up ahead. She lead Oceankit onward, relaxing a bit as she stepped into the open area. The glowing rock lit up the cave, ready for the kit to dream with her ancestors for the first time. The she-cat paused, resting beside the stone and allowing her soon-to-be apprentice admire the stone before clearing her voice. "Oceankit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 10:01

OOC: I forgive you, Icee-chan

IC: Oceankit gazed at the Moonstone. It was beautiful. She turned to Acornheather. "It is." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 11:55

The medicine cat nodded slowly. "Come forward."

Acornheather sucked in a large breath and looked at the kit with green eyes. "Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this kit. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will." she meowed, reciting the words Gorsefeather once said to her. The she-cat shuffled closer to the stone, gesturing for Oceankit to do the same. "Press you nose to the stone. Let the sleep come to you, and you will meet with StarClan. There, you will earn you name." Her ear flicked towards the stone and the tabby waited for Oceankit to touch noses before doing so herself.

ooc: If you want me to rp the starclan cat that gives ocean her name, lemme know, otherwise you can do that by yourself in your next post.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 13:00

OOC: I guess I'll do the StarClan cat that gives her a medicine cat apprentice name.

IC: Oceankit copied the medicine cat, and touched her nose to it. She shivered as the coldness ran through her body. She felt drowsy a little after touching her nose to it. She fell asleep a little afterwards. She found herself sitting on a big stone, facing the ocean. It was dawn. After about 10 seconds if the beautiful sight, everything went dark. 7 seconds of darkness passed, until a light appeared. A StarClan cat stepped forward from that light. "Oceankit, you reached the age of 6 moons, and it's time for you to be apprenticed. From this moment forward, until you receive your medicine cat name, you shall be known as Oceanpaw. I'm sure Acornheather will teach you everything she knows. May StarClan light your path." the StarClan cat said. The cat disappeared, and the sight of the ocean appeared again. Afterwards, the newly named Oceanpaw woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceankit's MCA Ceremony   Oceankit's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceankit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: