Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)

Go down 
+7
Winterpaw
Bleu Haikyuu
Toy
Shimmerpelt
Cat
Knight
Kes
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Wisteriapaw had not been able to move for so many nights. Her den stank of vomit and waste. Slowly, but surely, the poison made it out of her system and she was able to walk around the camp. She was able to keep food down, and to take a swim in the river and groom her nearly matted fur. For a few days, she slept in the apprentice den because the filth in her den was unbearable. Finally, finally, she was well.

It took her two days to clean out her den. All the old moss was gone; she left it in a pile in the territory WindClan took. There were some moldy leaves from her destroyed herb store, but those were gone now with the mighty River's current. She took a branch and brushed out the filth and dirt the best she could. Some wet moss acted as a scrub for some dried and hardened grossness.

Still, the night after she finished she slept in the apprentice den. She had no moss, no feathers, no herbs, no leaf, no reeds. The terrier of the den had been neglected and it needed repairs. The clan needed cobwebs, and leaves and... everything. The only thing she had left were tiny, hard and black seeds. With a sigh, Wisteriapaw considered her options. What to do, what to do?

The next morning, Wisteriapaw asked a young apprentice to ask everyone, especially the sick, to come and see her today. Even though the den was still musty and stinky, her den would be open today for inspections. Wisteriapaw knew she couldn't do anything without an evaluation. In addition, she had hoped to ask some healthy cats to gather desperately needed material.

With a sigh, she sat at the entrance of her den, awaiting the clan.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Ashcloud was the first to come up to his daughter's den. He was clean of the sickness and had come to help. The tomcat gave a little smile to Wisteriapaw. "What do you want your old man to get for you?" He was glad that she'd finally gotten over the mysterious illness that still had a grip over their clan, but he still worried for Mistfeather and Aspenberry, despite how much his son despised him.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:26 pm

"Hey, Wisteriapaw, Ashcloud!" Fallenpaw said, entering the camp from a long training exercise with Salmonstripe. "What'cha up to?" He asked, cocking his head as he dropped off his prey in their tiny pile. He had mustered up enough time and strength to catch them three decent fishes, a scrawny squirrel and a plump mouse.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 pm

"Hello you two!" Wisteriapaw purred, standing up. "Since you guys are healthy, could you do me a favor? I need leaves, and reeds, and cobwebs, and moss. Could you guys get some for me?" she asked sweetly, looking back to her empty and broken den. "Oh! I would also like some feathers and some hide. Winter is coming and it's freezing." She was so happy to finally be able to do something for her clan.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:12 am

Willowpaw padded in. "Hello Ashcloud, Wisteriapaw, and lastly my nephew Fallenpaw. Anything I can do for you today Wisteriapaw?" The diluted Gray and black calico meowed her sky blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:28 am

"I-I co-ould go g-get som-me prey while I get some supplies too, Wisteriapaw. It's my pleasure to finally be able to do something kind for a medicine cat." She responded shakily, pretty nervous about having a casual conversation with a medicine cat. After all, in her opinion, they seemed to strict and orderly and always using vocabulary most others never heard of.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:13 am

"I'll get the cobwebs and moss!" Fallenpaw said, running off to look.

Ooc- I apologize for the short length, I'm in a hurry.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:19 am

Firepaw padded over to Wisteriapaw.
"Hey," she mewed.
"I can get anything for you," she nodded.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:53 am

The old tomcat smiled at the medicine cat. "I'll get as many reeds as you need. And maybe get some kits to pluck feathers from the freshkill." With that, he was off. He gnawed at the plants outside the camp's stream barrier, careful to leave most of it intact. Ashcloud gathered as many as he thought was neccessary and began picking his way back on the stone path across the river.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Swiftpaw padded over. She was sick, but feeling better. "I-I ca-an g-get the leav-ves." she stammered. She was carrying Dampkit on her back. The kit was also sick, but was also feeling better. She walked off, searching for the right leaves.What about over there?" Dampkit mewed, pointing at a bush. After carefully examining, Swiftpaw nodded. Both her and Dampkit got a mouthful of the leaves, then went back. They dropped them in front of the medicine cat apprentice.

Dampkit remembered Wisteriapaw also wanted feathers and hide. "I'll pluck feathers off the birds." she mewed. Swiftpaw looked at Dampkit. "We'd be warm, and it'd be easier to enjoy birds." she purred as the kit trotted over to the fresh-kill pile and plucked the feathers off the birds.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:15 pm

"I need feathers and moss and thick leaves." Wisteriapaw meowed to the remaining apprentices gathering around. "Also, of you see any pretty things while you are out and looking, feel free to bring them back" Wisteriapaw turned to the pile of leaves. "Thank you Swiftpaw and Dampkit. Do you think you could put the leaves in my den, Swiftpaw? Spread them out so they can dry." Wisteripaw asked as the kit scuttled away. "And then I'll take a look at you and Dampkit." She felt so efficient, it was amazing.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Fishstar, who'd been out on a short walk to get some fresh air, instantly wrinkled her nose as she entered RiverClan camp. An egregious stench hung in the air, now having become so bad that the she-cat almost wished she hadn't needed to return. The leader had been among the sick crowd, but thankfully, it hadn't lasted too long for her. Glancing around, Fishstar saw that a cluster of cats were gathered around Wisteriapaw's den.

The tabby felt sorry for the medicine cat. Amidst the chaos of the Clan being sick, she, too, had contracted the illness and, as a result, had been immobilized for several sunrises. Fishstar approached the busy den and seated herself on the cold grass below. "I'm pleased to see that you're up and about again," she said to the younger she-cat. "What's going on over here?"

HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Swiftpaw nodded and started carrying, then spreading the leaves.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Troutstep walked into the clearing, dropping his prey on the kill pile. He walked over to the other cats. "What might you mousebrains be doing?" He asked bluntly.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) VHQrlk5
HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) 1QYZaRo

HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:59 pm

"We aren't mouse-brains!" Dampkit snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)   HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE) Empty

Back to top Go down

HEALING AND REBUILDING (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: