Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Children Like Leaves (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Children Like Leaves (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Children Like Leaves (Open)   Children Like Leaves (Open) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 7:51

Pinekit rolled in his spruce needle nest, unable to sleep for any longer. It wasn't right, sleeping out in the open like this. Every night since Windclan had invaded he'd been having nightmares of his clanmates being carried off by eagles or chased out by a rabid pack of foxes. His now amber eyes glared at the forest floor at his paws, wishing for the hard floor he had grown used to in their camp. He stood up, meaning to walk around or maybe talk with someone, but his paws slipped out from under him and he started to roll down the light slope and into a pile of leaves. It smelled musty, and the ground was slightly damp at the very bottom.

Something non-plantlike touched his paw. The chocolate tabby sniffed the thing. It was a cat's tail! He stuck his head out to see who it was and asked, "Why are there so many leaves on the ground? Aren't the trees cold?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Children Like Leaves (Open)   Children Like Leaves (Open) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 8:14

A certain orange and white kitten had been there and blinked her bright  eyes quietly before she looked to who touched her tail and saw Pinekit. She blinked and smiled some " oh hi Pinekit " She mewed smiling some before she blinked and mewed " I'm not sure " She mewed turning and facing the tom kit."though I think the tree must be cold " She mewed flicking her tail quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Children Like Leaves (Open)   Children Like Leaves (Open) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 10:25

"They probably are." He had an idea when his paw broke a leaf, making a nice, satisfyingly crunchy sound. "Wanna play in the leaves? Before someone comes along and crushes them all!" The tom kit mewed, then retreated back into the little fortress of dead leaves. "I should make my nest out of these. They're warm," he thought, jumping around to make the pile look like it was alive.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Children Like Leaves (Open)   Children Like Leaves (Open) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 10:30

"Yeah probably "She mewed smiling some. She then blinked and grinned " yeah sounds like fun "Lilykit mewed in excitement before she jumped into the leaves after him. She smiled as she heard the crunch of the leaves under her paws.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Children Like Leaves (Open)   Children Like Leaves (Open) EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 8:41

The tomcat wriggled his tail and pounced on something he'd found in the pile. A stick! He picked it up in his mouth and held it up in the air like a trophy. It had been hidden very well, so he felt proud that he was the one that found it. That got him thinking. "Do you want to play hide-and-seek?" he said to the whole leaf pile, as it was so big he couldn't see where Lilykit was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children Like Leaves (Open)   Children Like Leaves (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Children Like Leaves (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: