Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking Out and In (Finished!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

Looking Out and In (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 21:29

You'd think she'd seen enough. A tiny cat sat on top of the old stump, almost peacefully watching the territory, buffeted by the Leaffall winds. Spiderpaw was still afraid to go near anywhere that smelled of Skyclan after Windclan had invaded. Everything about the attack had been terrifying, especially being taken down by a warrior. She remembered her eyes, full of rage, rage that she couldn't blame the warrior for. The dusty brown she-cat's tail twitched and she jumped, realizing she hadn't actually been keeping watch as she had wanted to do. The chill bit hard through her thin pelt and kept her unfocused. What if Riverclan and Skyclan banded together to beat us? We made them angry... Little wide eyes scanned the dying grass quickly at the thought.

There was a ripple not too far away. Opening her mouth to taste the air, she soon felt relief, but then disappointment. It had been a rabbit, yet she was far too small to catch it. Tail lowering for a moment, another movement in the grass caught her attention, this time with a cat's scent. "W-who are y-you?" She cursed herself for stammering at this moment. She was supposed to sound like a warrior, not a kit!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 21:34

"No One Important, Who Might You Be?" Questioned an easily noticeable Riverclan cat. He examined the she-cat. He probably shouldn't have strayed so far, but he wanted to know what a dog looked like, so he came to look at Windclan, which was next to him. He thought no one would find him, but the she-cat he had stumbled upon made him panic so he put on a mask of a sly attitude and questioned her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 5:32

Her ears flicked at the unrecognized voice. Are they a rouge? No, they're too far in. A Clan cat? Oh, what was she supposed to do? Be vague?

"A-also n-n-no one im-important." She tried scenting the air, detecting Riverclan. Of course it had to be Riverclan. They were all coming for their territory and more, weren't they? If that wasn't the case, by code she'd still have to fight this cat, who in all probability much bigger and stronger than her.

"W-what are you d-d-doing here?" Spiderpaw didn't even trick herself into believing she sounded intimidating at all.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 5:36

"Well, d'ya wanna know, or stay ignorant? 'Cause where I come from ignorance is 'bliss'" He teased, explaining himself slightly. He examined her. She's really small, if she attacks, I'll win for sure, I guess... But... I'm weak too... Or maybe she just looks... Huh. He cocked his head, a smile still plastered.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 7:43

This cat wasn't looking for what she hoped he was looking for, wasn't he? "W-Well, around h-here, ig-ignorance will get you k-k-killed! F-For your o-own safety just t-tell me." She tried to convey the danger by widening her eyes a bit more. It wasn't much of a difference. She hoped she was being vague enough. Even the rabbits could kill in the right circumstances; standing in a field, too, since eagles roamed the skies.

Why did they live here, anyway? She gazed in the direction of their occupied camp, trying to see if each of the three dogs was still there. It was far away, but she could make out two large dark blobs. That meant the yellow one was out somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 11:09

"Humph," He started, a little disappointed she wanted to know. "Well, if you must know, I wanted to find out what a dog looked like. I want to see it, not just hear stories. My dad told me they were big creatures with pointy fangs, and I heard Windclan just got attacked, so I wanted to see for myself." He said, eyes narrowed. Where are they? He begged to ask.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:23

She couldn't believe this cat! Who would go out looking for dogs? Well, he probably wouldn't leave until he got what he came for. "I-If you want t-to see them w-w-without getting eaten, g-get u-up here. I-I'm not t-ta-taking responsibility if th-they catch you," Spiderpaw forced out before shifting to the edge of the stump. There'd been enough room anyway, but felt like she needed to give him some space. "Y-you'd better get m-moving though, b-before a warrior co-comes." A dog had separated from its buddy to sniff along the ground many tree-lengths away.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:34

"Mmkay, whatever ya say." He said, jumping up onto the stump. He took a look around, admiring the scene. Then, he saw the dogs. "Wow, they're big. I thought they'd be just a bit smaller, eh?" He examined the she-cat quickly again. "Oh, I know you! I saw you at the Gathering last night! You've got that locked up sister, uhm... Glidepaw, or somethin' right?"

ooc- yup, gonna throw glidingpaw in, heh.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 16:09

Cedarfur was out hunting a plump rabbit, and managed to catch it. He walked along the border or WindClan and RiverClan territory when he caught a fresh RiverClan scent. The tom, being protective, followed the scent until he also got a wiff of Spiderpaw's scent. What in StarClan's name is she doing with a RiverClan cat?! I hope she's okay! The tall tom dropped him prey and started running through the brush, coming to a crouch when he saw the two cats. Hidden in the bushes behind the strange cat, he waited a few moments before jumping out. Cedarfur ran to the stump and in one leap, was on top of it and batted the tom down with his paw, as swift and nimble as wind. "What do you think you are doing here? This isn't RiverClan territory." The tall tom gave a menacing hiss, hackles raised, towering over the RiverClan cat.Whoa there, break it up you two. No forming love here. Move along. Dad patrol to the rescue.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Looking Out and In (Finished!) VHQrlk5
Looking Out and In (Finished!) 1QYZaRo

Looking Out and In (Finished!) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:56

"Th-they're very b-b-big. B-bigger than m-my dad." Her fur rippled in fear when she remembered how they'd been kicked out.

(To the tune of "Shia Lebouf) He'd coming for you, Dad Cedarfur.
He's scented you, Dad Cedarfur.

Why does he keep looking at me? Is there something in my fur? She then looked over herself self-consciously and licked down a patch of fur she thought was the thing he kept looking at. Her ears picked up again at the sound of her sister's name... kind of. "Y-yeah, Gl-Glidingpaw's my s-" Spiderpaw yelped and fell off the stump as a cat came up from behind and tackled the tomcat. Quickly recognizing them as her father, she scrambled to her paws and tried to explain.

"I'msorryIjustI'msorryDadpleasegetoffhimIwasabouttochasehimoffand.." Well that was incomprehensible.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:01

"Argh!" Fallenpaw gasped as he was tackled. Fear and anxiety took over. "O-o-oh! I-I'm so s-s-sorry! I... I w-was j-just g-getting a-a bet-better l-look a-at the d-dogs! I-I-I p-promise t-that I won't c-come back!" He shrieked, stuttering like the she-cat. Really, he wasn't as brave as he seemed. In fact, he was just like the she-cat, but he did a good job at containing it.He was terrified of the large warrior, and squeaked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:09

OOC~ Other dad to the rescue

Whitefoot had been doing border patrol when he scented his son, Fallenpaw? Out this late? Grunting he followed it, only to find him next to a Windclan apprentice. Growling he was about to show himself when Cedarfur appeared. Now he showed himself, keeping his cool he padded forward. "Hello Cedarfur, nice evening for a walk. Fallenpaw, let's be off." He mewed.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:18

Cedarfur didn't let his guard, even when the RiverClan apprentice looked like a mouse about to caught. He was about to teach Fallenpaw a lesson, when Whitefoot appeared. The tall tom let his fur lay flat, but was still furious. "Don't act so calm. Your son broke the Warrior code, intruding in our territory. Our camp may be to the dogs, but we will avenge it." The tall tom gave a low warning growl.

Reminds me of a lion king scene!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Looking Out and In (Finished!) VHQrlk5
Looking Out and In (Finished!) 1QYZaRo

Looking Out and In (Finished!) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:32

Whitefoot gave Cedarfur one of his famous warning glares, one that seemed to say, Keep talking, and I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you say. He turned to go with his son at his side. He didn't even look back when he mewed, "I understand he broke the code, and he will be dealt with. As I am his father, not you. I have no doubt your clan will avenge it, but as to say if you will survive. No one will know." He smirked, Whitefoot was very good at keeping his cool in situations such as these. The ginger and white tom began to pad away towards home.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:38

Fallenpaw gasped, squirming away from Cedarfur. He shivered in fear and pain from being knocked down and batted on the head. His eyes widened and he began to pad away, casting a glance to the mystery she-cat. He flicked his tail, as to say 'goodbye'.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Out and In (Finished!)   Looking Out and In (Finished!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Out and In (Finished!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next