Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 17:26

Spottedstar leapt up the Highrock, calling the clan together for a special ceremony.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 18:48

ooc- thank you

ic- Darkpaw's ears pricked at her leader's call. Getting a sense of what was about to happen, she quickly groomed her long fur before hopping a few tail-lengths forward to rest below the Highrock.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 19:47

Beanpaw strode into the clearing, his fur sleek and long. Fur prickling as it dried. Looking up at Spottedstar with a grim expression. He hadn't been very happy since his mother died.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 19:53

"Beanpaw, Darkpaw, please step forward." Once they stepped forward she continued. "I, Spottedstar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Beanpaw, Darkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 22:17

Darkpaw had been working through her grief, and only hoped Specklefur was watching them now as they finally became warriors. You don't have to protect us anymore, Mama. She gave a weak smile as she looked up and meowed a sure "I do." She stood a bit shakily, but stayed, wanting to earn her new name standing as most other cats did.

Ooc- -flight, if that's possible?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 16:47

Beanpaw strode forwards with pieced together confidence before raising his head and meowing "I do" Beanpaw really wished he had his mother, alive, to see this.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 14:23

"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior names. Beanpaw, from now on you shall be Beanfoot. Starclan honors your bravery and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." she jumped down, touching her nose to his forehead and then continuing in front of the she-cat. "Darkpaw, from now on you shall be Darkflight. Starclan honors your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." she touched her nose to the she-cats forehead.

OOC: Edited

Last edited by Rose on Mon 14 Dec 2015 - 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 16:34

Darkflight couldn't help the smile that spread on her face. She felt she could do anything, that nothing could hold her back now. "I'll make you proud," she thought, eyes focused on the sky. She grinned stupidly at her brother, overwhelmed by happiness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1