Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 12:15

Marshpad's heart was fluttery, and his paws could barely contain themselves. He ran to the spot where he planned to meet Petalpaw, his crush. If he remembered correctly, he shredded the rose he had for Bluesong. It was lying in her nest so she would know. Honestly, he didn't feel bad about it. He didn't like her anymore. He found love in the bad-parent she-cat, and it made him smile. He was, besides his peppy spirit, just a tad of a bad boy.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 12:55

Petalpaw's heart skipped beats every two seconds as she trotted over to Marshpad and purred when she saw him. She shyly walked up to him and, after hesitating, gave him a lick on the cheek. "Hi, Marshpad," she murmured quietly. She wanted more than ever to know that he loved her as much as she loved him, but she was way too shy to ask him that question. She also wanted to stare into his handsome eyes forever, but, as always, it was hard to look him in the eye at all.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:13

"Hi, Petalpaw." He mewed. As she licked his cheek, his ears grew warm and his cheeks grew as rosy as they could. "Um, so, I wanted to ask you something regarding... something," He said, and he felt his ears grow warm again. He stared her dead in the eyes, and realized he looked silly, so he plastered a small smile and looked away.

ooc- cats ears grow warm or something, right? i read it on a website somewhere i think...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 4:52

Petalpaw smiled at Marshpad's goofiness, and hoped she wasn't acting the same way. She kept on transferring her weight from one forepaw to the other, and she was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable, so she sat down as casually as she could. "And what does that something refer to?" she asked, amusement in her voice.

ooc; ya, what you wrote is fine ;)

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 6:10

ooc- lol good :)

IC- Marshpad did his signature goofy smile. "Well, Petalpaw, I like you- and more than a friend," he said, eyes narrowed and a smile on his face. He truly did, and it just seemed that Petalpaw was his best candidate.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 14:33

Petalpaw stared at him for about five seconds, and then realized her mouth was hanging open (it was a half-smile and a half-gape). A loud purr was rumbling deep in her throat, and suddenly she broke into a grin. She stepped closer to Marshpad and licked his cheek affectionately. "Marshpad... I-I feel the same way about you..." She trailed off, and this time it wasn't as difficult to look at her crush in the eye. "At first I felt sorta guilty about it, because my parents were rogues, and I was pretty sure no one but a rogue would want to.... you know..." Her eyes flickered away from Marshpad in embarassment - she had wanted to say "become mates", but of course she couldn't see that far into the future. Just because they loved each other then didn't mean they would become mates - after all, Bluesong and Marshpad's love hadn't gone so well... Oh, I hope that doesn't happen to us... she thought.

She looked back at Marshpad, suddenly wondering if she had heard him correctly. "Wait - you mean - did you just - you just... Did you just say what I thought you said?" Petalpaw looked at him worriedly, hoping against hope he had said what she thought he had said. Please, please, please....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)   The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Petals in the Marsh (Closed for Blaze)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: