Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's a lovely day for an outing~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

It's a lovely day for an outing~ Empty
PostSubject: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:03 am

Fawnwillow lead her eager apprentice Smokepaw out of the fern tunnel into the silent forest, once the trees were full of singing birds and bright greenery, but alas it's leaf-fall. Meaning the trees shed their beautiful leaves, making it hard to hunt quietly, and giving the forest and eerie feeling. Pausing to let this view sink in for him she sat on the roots of a great oak tree and wrapped her tail around her dainty white paws. "What would you like to do Smokepaw? We can practice tree climbing, hunting, check borders, anything you'd like." She purred sweetly gazing down at the younger cat.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:12 am

Smokepaw eyes widened at the view. Wow everything's so beautiful!! Tree climbing? Ooo that sounds like fun!! He thought his dark charcoal Gray fur shiny in the sunlight, and his electric blue eyes reflecting the sun. "Ooo can we do tree climbing?" He meowed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:17 am

Fawnwillow purred as she hopped off the roots, peering into the woods she trilled and lifted her thick flowey tail as she bounded off towards the smaller but strong oak tree. Turning she began mewing "Tree climbing is vital for Thunderclan cats and some of our signature attacks, Can you tell me one?" She mewed hoping he had heard tales of the Tree Spring.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:40 am

Smokepaw bounded after her unseating his claws so he could go faster. He stopped beside his mentor. "Tree Spring?" He meowed, he had heard the other Apprentices talking about battle training often.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:47 am

Fawnwillow nodded impressed, "That's correct! To begin, when one climbs a tree you must know what tree you're on. When I say this I mean the bark is different for every tree, so you must take caution. Tree climbing is very difficult at first, so we will begin with just climbing and work on techniques later on, alright?" She mewed pleased with his knowledge, her sharp green eyes assessed his frame, He can easily climb! He's got strong back legs and long claws for grip, but does he have the courage? She wondered.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:58 am

Smokepaw nodded. He looked at the oak and noted that there were tiny hols big enough for claws to fit in. He got up and started to climb the tree as if he was an expert. He managed to climb up to a high enough branch to a bird nest with two little baby birds. "Hey Fawnwillow! I found two baby birds!"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 am

Fawnwillow tilted her head in interest, That's odd! Birds don't have young in leaf-fall. Wiggling her haunches she scooted up the tree and huffed when she reached the branch alongside him. Balancing easily with her dainty white paws she peered into the nest curiously, "Might as well catch them, they'll die come leaf-bare cold." She mewed, "Very good on climbing up, now remember always use your tail for balance when hunting in trees or walking around, and stay focused. Try to stay near the base of the tree not to the ends of branches, for going down, well. Just take it slow." She purred.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:55 am

"Alright Fawnwillow!" Smokepaw meowed and took a baby bird gingerly in his mouth, and then the other one. He slowly started to climb down the tree staying near the base of the tree like Fawnwillow had said. When he reached the bottom of the tree, he thanked Starclan for the baby birds life.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:02 am

Fawnwillow grunted as she landed on the ground and shook out her soft brown fur, turning her attention to Smokepaw she mewed "Alright I think that's good enough for today! Ready to head back to camp?" Her flowy tail trailed In the chilly breeze.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a lovely day for an outing~   It's a lovely day for an outing~ Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a lovely day for an outing~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: