Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic)   Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 22:44

Brokenpaw paced slightly as she waited for her mother to meet her. She found out her secret. She figured out who her father was and inside she only grew colder angier. The minute she saw her mother come to her she padded with her out of camp. Quietly the broken tail and pawed she cat padded with her. "Hey.... mom I remember when I went walking that I caught the scent of rouges near the border. Let's check it out " She mewed. Sandfire blinked and nodded " sure "she mewed. Quietly they made it to where she had found the scent of rouge. She stood back watching as her mother checked the scent her back to her. With a leap she crashed ontop on her mother. They wrestled for a little while before she grabbed a hold of her mother's neck holding fast to it. Sandfire struggled trying to get free but to no avail so she decided to play dead she already knew if she didn't she would surely die. Sandfire made herself go limp and sure enough Brokenpaw let go. She cleaned the blood from her mouth and turned running off quickly but not to camp just yet. Sandfire was bleeding from her neck but not too bad that she couldn't it. She slowly pulled herself to her paws and moved off quickly out of the territory. She didn't want to leave but she couldn't go back yet she would one day. Once she was far away enough she laid down panting slightly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic)   Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 23:13

OOC: Oh boy.. I would actually post in this if I weren't in so many topics already ;w;

I just wanted to let you know that at this point, if Thrush finds out about this, Broken will be instantly exiled or seriously injured or whatever that's not g-modding cx just a head's up
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic)   Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 23:25

XD ok well its fine since you can't and I know but she'll be good at hiding it somewhat that's up until I bring Sandfire back

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic)   Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken,Betrayed, Ground to Sand, and turned to dust(Death Topic)
Page 1 of 1