Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm sorry...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

I'm sorry... Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry...   I'm sorry... EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 16:19

Sandpaw sat outside the camp. She wore a weary face. Sandpaw's fur was ruffled and ungroomed. She waited for Deerpaw to show up.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I'm sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   I'm sorry... EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 16:36

With gentle paw steps, he slowly approached the flaming she-cat. He groaned silently as a chill rolled down his spine, mostly because his newest fear was approaching Sandpaw, and it was developed the time he witnessed Sandpaw fight with Maplepaw. Maybe if I try to share tounges with her, she might brighten up. He purred as the brilliant idea popped into his head. That used to be our favorite. He couldn't stop but reminisce about the pleasant times he'd experienced with his crush. 

So, he launched his idea. He stepped up closer. "Hello, Sandpaw," He gave a weak grin, his breathing only growing more frantic by the second. His whole body shook as a cold shock exploded inside him. "How are you today? I'm not the best. I'm feeling quite down at the moment."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

I'm sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   I'm sorry... EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 14:46

Sandpaw looked at Deerpaw. Her usual bright green eyes were dim, dull and didn't have a sparkle anymore.
"I'm doing quite bad to be honest," her soft voice was thick with despair and anguish and held a choked edge to it as if she had recently cried. She bowed her head.
"Deerpaw I'm really sorry... for what happened..." she sighed and held back her tears.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I'm sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   I'm sorry... EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 14:46

OOC: Sorry didn't see a reply before!

IC: "Sandpaw... It... I... It's fine. That's our past now. It's really no big deal, Sandpaw," He purred reassuringly. His tail lashed behind him, but he nuzzled Sandpaw, careless if his father, Rabbitwhisker, saw him hanging out with a beautiful she-cat. After all, he was old enough to have his own affections. Deerpaw's eyes narrowed happily. Even though they fought, he still kept the strongest feelings for her close to his heart. "I'm so, so happy to be with you. You know I love you, right?" He whispered softly into her ear.

His heart melted with love.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

I'm sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   I'm sorry... EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 5:46

Sandpaw closed her eyes. She longed to be with Deerpaw. Though he may have done some wrongs, she couldn't stay away.
"Ya," she whispered, her voice a little hoarse as she pressed against his cheek.

I'm sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   I'm sorry... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: