Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Snow that Fell..(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Snow that Fell..(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Snow that Fell..(OPEN)   The Snow that Fell..(OPEN) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 2:31

Snowkit was always ignored by everyone except her brothers and mother. She and her brothers were playing hide and seek out in the forest and she was the only one who wasn't an apprentice. She thought she would never become an apprentice. She climbed a tree that was pretty tall but she spent most of her time in the trees anyways since she was shy. The pretty soot gray she cat shook out her light gray speckled pelt as her light gray colored paws sunk their claws into a high branch. Her wide bright blue eyes took in the beautiful scenery. She heard a horrible cracking sound. It seemed as though her eyes couldn't get any wider but they did as she searched the branches above her for signs of breaking branches. Too late she resized that her branch was breaking until it broke and she was free falling down to the world like a gray angel. She screamed as she fell and then suddenly the ground was really close, she hit her head on the tree trunk and was momentarily dazed. She hit the ground with a dull thud and a nasty cracking sound in her back. When her back broke she felt a sharp pain that would be her last feeling. She lay on the ground dead.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Snow that Fell..(OPEN)   The Snow that Fell..(OPEN) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 3:23

OOC: You really shouldn't make cats just to kill them a few days later... It's pointless.

IC: Vinepaw was on a patrol when he saw the familiar fur of his sister. "Snowkit!" He yowled, tears forming in his eyes. "No!" He screamed, running over to her, feeling her heart beat. There was none. "Snowkit... No..." He cried.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Snow that Fell..(OPEN)   The Snow that Fell..(OPEN) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 4:00

OOC:i made her about a week and a half ago but i never really roleplayed her so i let her go

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow that Fell..(OPEN)   The Snow that Fell..(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snow that Fell..(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1