Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family) Empty
PostSubject: The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family)   The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 15:47

Cloverpool had called all her closest family members which included Minnowpaw, Goldenflame, Maplekit, Hazelkit, Fawnwillow, and any others that were close to her. She sighed with sadness as her family gathered around her to hear the sad news. "Ok look i know times have been tough recently, and the last thing you probably want to hear is more bad news. Look if you haven't noticed Sunpelt, Flamestripe, and Petalpaw haven't been around for a while is because when i was hunting near Snakerocks i found their bodies and they were all bitten by an adder." Her voice cracked with grief and she let the tears she was holding in go.

Minnowpaw listened with wide eyes not saying a word. When her mother was finished she started to cry as well letting everything out and burying her muzzle into her mothers fur.

Maplekit cried out and got to her feet. "No daddy can't be dead!!!!" She wailed and ran off into the forest.

Minnowpaw got up. "I'll -sob- get her -sob- for you.." And then she ran off after her little sister.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family)   The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 16:00

Tears wetted the ground. "Daddy? Mommy... Are you serious? Daddy... He can't be dead! Uncle Flamestripe! Petalpaw..." He felt especially saddened about Petalpaw. She was his crush, even though he loved Swirlspirit quite a bit more. "I don't believe you!" He yowled, his tone full of rage. 

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family)   The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 16:13

"I-Im sorry son its true.. If you don't belive me then go to Snakerocks and see for yourself.." Cloverpool replied tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Minnowpaw came back with Maplekit. Her tail trailed in the dust and her pelt was dull and full of burrs twigs and leaves.

Maplekit was the same and went to lie next to her mother resting her head on her paws.;

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family)   The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family) Empty

Back to top Go down

The death of the Flaming Petal Sun is tragic (Open to Cloverpools family)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: