Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) Empty
PostSubject: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 5:38

OOC: Amber is a newborn kit- she's a rogue. Can she join?

IC: A small, red and brown kitten was left in twolegplace. Two other kits, beside her, who looked just like her, were dead. She mewed and called for her mother or father. They left her and her brothers there that morning. The other two died from no warmth. She was clinging on to life.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 7:06

Scorch had been sleeping soundly, the thin walls of his box shielding him from the Leaf-Fall wind. His ears picked up a faint sound, a tiny sqeak. His head raised, ears swivling to locate the sound, and he heard it again. A kit? The tom stood on bare paws, trotting across the cold stone towards the noise.

Right as he turned a corner he spotted the source. Three small red kittens, abandoned. He nearly slipped on the concrete when he dashed forward. The tomcat shivered and pressed his nose to each of their pelts, saddened that two had knelt to the cold. One was alive, the she-kit, and he swiftly picked her up and made his way back to the camp. This kit needed a queen with fur and milk, which he had neither.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 15:50

She began to cry heavier as something approached her. Thinking it was a dog of some sort, she screamed. As it touched her, she wailed. But when the cat picked her up, she realized it was okay. Her cries dimmed, and the young rogue kitten clung on to the cat, who she felt protected by him. She tried to grab him with her paws, but the kit could barely open her eyes. She was held by the scruff, and couldn't reach anything. But through the cold leaf-fall winds, she made out some cats. Others like her. Her eyes widened. Could this be a home?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 16:45

Moonlight open his multicolored eyes as he heard two sounds. 1.A kit mewling. And 2.Some cat rushing out towards the cries. Getting up out of his den the white tom with silver paws and tail tip approached Scorch silently as he entered the camp. "Let me have a look at the kit." The Medicine cat meowed gently to the older tom. Motioning with his tail for him to follow he turned and padded back into his warm den. He breathed in the comforting scents of the herbs and the old scent of his recently passed grandmother Orbit. He felt sad thinking about her but it comforted that part of her was still with him. Turning to the tom and the kit he gently nudged one of the nests he kept in the den towards the tom so he could put the red scrap of fur. When Scorch had set the kit dwn he began to sniff it for injuries but only found the stench of death. "Where exactly did you find this kit Scorch?" The young tom meowed giving the older cat a questioning look.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 17:09

Strangely, he felt a growl rising in his throat when Moonlight approached him and the kit. He blinked in surprise at himself and followed the medicine cat into his den, tail twitching every now and then. Scorch's ears flickered at the question, all he could see in his mind's eye was the sight of the dead kittens, forever asleep. As gently as possible he placed the kit on his paws. "In the alleyway, her two siblings were cold," he was able to wheeze out.

He couldn't help but think of what would have happened if he hadn't woken up.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 17:15

The tiny kitten, as she was put down, was scared. She mewed and mewed for her savior, hearing words between two cats being exchanged. /Brother... Salmon... Dead.... Amber-Rose... Scortch... Cat..../ Thoughts raced through her head, but she kept quiet, making tiny mews.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 17:53

OOC: um, r u guys gonna reply?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:05

OOC: f*ck it I'm going to Spiritclan

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 3:23

Eagle picked up the kit and called it his own.

OOC: done

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)   A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Baby at The Doorstep (Open for Boneclan)
Page 1 of 1