Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First day as an apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

First day as an apprentice Empty
PostSubject: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Hazelpaw trotted joyfully to the apprentices den and made her mossy bed. She lied down'I wonder what we're going to do first' she thought. She turned and looked around at the apprentices den,it was mostly empty. She was wondering what roaringpaw was doing
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Bluepaw bounded across camp and halted in front of Hazelpaw.
"Hey!" She meowed.

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:18 pm

"Hi! So you get your dad as your mentor and I get myn!" Said hazelpaw purring. She looked behind bluepaw and saw roaringpaw she soon turned her head away and looked at bluepaw again.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Ooc.... um that's like taking control of my character Jollykit. ..please don't do that and I guess I'll post here now just if you want Roaringpaw in this topic pm me please...

Roaringpaw actually wasn't even behind his sister Bluekit. He was in the apprentices den. The tom got to his paws only just waking up and shaking moss from his fur as he padded from the almost empty apprentices den.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Blue paw pricked her ears at a faint rustling from the apprentice's dem.
"Do you know what our mentors will do first?" Blue paw asked, half way excoriating Goldenflame to randomly pop up beside her.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:38 pm

jollykit wrote:
"Hi! So you get your dad as your mentor and I get myn!" Said hazelpaw purring. She looked behind bluepaw and saw roaringpaw she soon turned her head away and looked at bluepaw again.

Sandfire is right, please don't use other people's characters without asking permission first.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:26 pm

OOC: ...

IC: Tired paws stepping out of the den, Bluepaw's mentor slowly crawled over to the group of excited apprentices, one of which was his son, his apprentice, and his sister. "Mornin'. You ready to go huntin'?" He asked in a tired, dreary, mumbling voice. His eyes were barely in view, due to heavy eyelids covering them.

"Let's go before Sun-high" He instructed plainly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Ooc: I am so so so so sorry sandfire I didn't realize!!! Please forgive me!

Ic: hazelpaw sat down again and closed her eyes and went into a deep sleep

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:41 am

Bluepaw turned around and saw Goldenflame.
"Okay!" She mewed," you look tired though."

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 am

Ooc it's fine we all make mistakes Jollykit

Roaringpaw looked to Goldenflame quietly when he showed up. The tome smiled some at the mention of hunting though he looked still half asleep you sure"....you look like you are still sleeping" the tom mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:19 am

"N-no, I am tired but..." He answered to his apprentice. "Mommy kept me up last night. I forget why" (OOC: So sorry if I'm "controlling" your cat, Sandfire) Whimpered Goldenflame to his son. "Let's go." He forced his eyes open, red-bloodshot eyes lucking underneath. He shoved his eyelids closed again, but when they opened, the ugly, hideous red eyes went away. "Come on! I'll teach you to hunt."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:22 am

Bluepaw stared at Goldenflame then looked at Roaringpaw and shrugged.
"Okay." She mewed and began to follow him.

PostSubject: Re: First day as an apprentice   First day as an apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

First day as an apprentice
Page 1 of 1