Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Border Patrol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Rainpaw's Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 1:04 pm

"Time to get up, Rainpaw!" Thrushstar called into the apprentice's den. It was time for some training.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:58 pm

The sleepy Rainpaw grumbled as he heaved himself out of his new nest. He had spent quite a bit of time making it extra comfortable, and extra large to accommodate his long limbs. After moons of being cramped in the nursery it felt good to stretch so he slept soundly that night. Staggering out of the den, half his fur flattened he mewed sleepily, "What're we doing so early Thrushstar?" His mew cracked with excitement. Anything with this cat was bound to be great! If only his mysterious Thunderclan father did fun things like Thrushstar.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Looking down at the excited apprentice, Thrushstar stood up and started for the camp entrance as if he were in a rush to go ahead and get into the territory. "Today we are going on a border patrol. We're just early enough to catch the dusk patrol so you can see what our territory looks like both in the light and in the dark. It's good to know where you're going at all times," he replied as he finally exited the camp, expecting Rainpaw to follow him. "Just be careful."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:28 am

Rainpaw took long strides to catch up to his mentor, nodding. In darkness and light! How cool! His whiskers twitched in pleasure as they exited the camp, their vast territory lay beyond. "How far does it go?" He murmured in awe.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Pausing for a moment at how curious this apprentice was, it almost made Thrushstar smile. It had been a while since someone was so interested. "Oh, it goes on for quite a bit. It's not too big, but just big enough, and tonight you'll see every bit of it," he replied. "Now stay close and follow me." It wasn't long before the leader headed in the direction of the first border. He was going to go a different way this time, starting with Highpine and working his way around. It didn't take too long for the two to get there, and he paused when the terrain changed from mud to solid dry ground and pine straw. Looking up at the massive trees that towered over them, Thrushstar flicked his tail back and forth. "Here is our first border. Do you happen to know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Rainpaw did as instructed and kept close, well close enough to see Thrushstar's tail tip bobbing in the fading light. As they approached what he assumed was Highpine from stories, he tipped his head, "Isn't this near Thunderclan?" He mewed sniffing for the awful scent his father was drenched in when he met him some moons ago with his mother. His blind mother had told him not to tell anyone his father was Thunderclan, but it didn't seem fair for him to keep such a big secret.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:10 am

"Close," he replied, surveying the border closely. "We are at Highpine. We share this border with Skyclan. This really isn't a border we have to worry about too often as Skyclan isn't our biggest threat, but still watch it closely."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:59 am

Rainpaw nodded seriously, "Why aren't Skyclan the biggest threat?" He mewed in between sniffs, he wanted to make sure he didn't forget the scents.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw

Lightpaw

Characters : Lightpaw
Clan/Rank : apprentice Shadowclan
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:29 pm

may I join *purrs*
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:02 pm

OOC~ Sorry this is a closed topic! <3 Gotta have Shadow all to myself

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:33 pm

OOC: Light, you will have to make a creation before you can post anywhere. When that is approved, then you can join into a new topic in Shadowclan ;u;

"Skyclan aren't our biggest threat because right now, we are on good terms with them. They are somewhat our ally and I hope it stays that way." he paused a moment, letting out a deep sigh. "Alright, let's move on." and off they went towards the next border which happened to be Carrionplace. When they arrived, Thrushstar stopped at the fence that separated it from Shadowclan territory. "This is our next stop. Welcome to Carrionplace."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:59 am

Rainpaw wrinkled his nose at the harsh smell, peering though the fence he saw it. Turning to Thrushstar he mewed excitedly, "Isn't this the place where the rats are? Momma says to stay away from them unless your with a group." His paws itched to go explore, but he knew better than to run off.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:54 pm

Thrushstar nodded. "You are right, Rainpaw. This is where the rats live. They are very dangerous. One alone isn't a threat, but when they are in groups, they can easily kill a cat. They also carry several diseases, so never hunt here," he said, staring through the fence over the massive piles of trash, watching rats run up and over as well as through all of the rubbish. "We have one more border we have to look at and then we will be done for the evening." Giving one more wary glance over towards Carrionplace, the leader finally turned around and headed back through the territory towards the Thunderpath. It took a little bit, but when the finally made it, Thrushstar stopped just at the edge of the hard, black ground.

OOC: Soooo... Thrushstar needs to lose a life or two. Would you be opposed to maybe having Rainpaw go a little too far onto the Thunderpath so that Thrush can save him and lose said lives or is that too far out of character? It doesn't have to be done now, but I figured it could help Rainpaw with some kind of development or something if you want cx
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:46 am

OOC~ It wouldn't be too far out of character so it's fine, he is dangerously adventurous :3

Rainpaw kept close to his mentor, happy that they could be alone like this. He knew Thrushstar was always busy taking care of the clan. And Rainapw admired him for it, as they approached the Thunderpath. Bushing out his Slim Grey tail he hesitantly laid a paw on it's hard surface. It scrapped his soft paws, as he investigated a bird spooked and flew out of a nearby bush sending feathers everywhere. Rainpaw yowled in fear and sprang out of the birds way, onto the Thundpath, his eyes grew in terror as the ground shook.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 pm

OOC: thanks ;u; and sorry for the long post.

"This is the Thunderpath. It is our border with both Thunderclan and Windclan. This border must be watched very carefully since both Thunderclan and Windclan seem to try to find any kind of excuse to attack us," Thrushstar said as Rainpaw investigated a moment. When the bird suddenly panicked and flew out of the bush close by, scaring the apprentice, Thrushstar also jumped, turning to face the bush for a moment before he looked over at Rainpaw and his ears caught the sound of a coming monster. His eyes shifting towards the sound, it didn't take long to see the monster speeding down the Thunderpath.

His eyes widening, Thrushstar turned back to Rainpaw, thrusting himself towards his apprentice with wide eyes as his heart raced. "Rainpaw! Watch out!" He yowled. Without missing a beat, the Shadowclan leader landed next to Rainpaw, grabbed him by the scruff and with one swift movement, tossed him back to the side of the Thunderpath and went to run back himself but it was no use. The monster was too close and with a horrific screech resonating through the air, there was a loud thud followed by a few cracks as it slammed right into Thrushstar's side, throwing him a few fox-lengths down the Thunderpath.

Surprisingly, there was no pain. As soon as the monster hit him, it was instant darkness. It took a few moments before he was finally able to open his eyes, but to his disappointment, he was in the familiar plains surrounded by Starclan cats. Looking around at the familiar faces, he felt a sort of peace and comfort, however he was concerned about Rainpaw.

"Don't worry, he's fine. You, though, are not. You are brave, Thrushstar, but you are being risky. This one is going to take some time," A familiar voice said, pushing through the group of Starclan cats until Gingerheart appeared. "Letting yourself get hit by a monster. I hope we can repair those ribs of yours. Don't be surprised if you visit again..." she muttered, narrowing her eyes at her son who had nothing to say. He simply let it happen.

Gingerheart was right. Thrushstar had to visit Starclan one more time, jolting awake in the real world for one second before he was in darkness again, surrounded by the same cats. "How long will this take Gingerheart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Border Patrol   Rainpaw's Border Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Border Patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: