Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fern's new life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 11:58 am

Fernkit walked through the unfamiliar woods. Only a few sunrises ago, he made the choice to leave skyclan. He knew he had to become a rouge, hopefully one of the two infamous rouge clans that lived in the twolegplace. He thought about his name, and decided to call himself Fern, if any cat were to ask. "Is any cat here?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 12:05 pm

Ooc may I jump in With Spirit if not ignore this XD

Spirit had been doing her usual walk around to find new members for Spiritclan when she heard a voice. She blinked and followed it finding a kit " hello there little one " Spirit mewed padding over.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 12:07 pm

Silver padded out from the undergrowth hearing a voice. "Hello my name is Silver how can I help you? Are you lost?" The apprentice sized she cat meowed gently to the kit.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 2:06 pm

Fern looked at the two cats. "Actually I'm not lost. I ran away. My mother died, so I decided to leave so I didn't have to bear the pain."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 2:12 pm

"Well do you need a home if you'd like I have a place you can stay and you'll be protected and we'll fed"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:12 pm

Silver purred. "You can stay with me and Mystery if you'd like. We are rouges but we don't belong to a touge clan or anything." She meowed gently to Fern.
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:34 pm

Fern nodded. "Okay, then. Can you show me wher?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:45 pm

"Of course follow me." Silver purred to the kit. "I'm Silver by the way." She padded to their latest spot to live. She went under some tangled tree roots into a deep wise hollow in the ground. It held Silvers secnt and Mystery a cream colored tom and there was three piles of moss. One was in the very corner and the other two were close together. She dragged the one into the corner over near the others and made a neat best for the kit. "Here you go Fern." She purred and gently flicked him with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 3:46 pm

Ooc who is Fern saying ok to?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 4:48 pm

Ooc: Mysery. Sorry, I just thought you were both spiritclan at first.

Fern nodded at the she-cat, sitting in the nest.

Ooc2: @Dewleaf, if Mystery doesn't have a mate can she and Fern.... mate?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 5:08 pm

Oh see no Mystery and Silver aren't at all part of Spiritclan they are on their own.... as far as I know so I guess I'm not needed here I mean my character wasn't even acknowledged really but once.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 5:10 pm

OOC:Silver and Fern? Because Mystery is a tom lol

Silver smiled and uncovered a mouse she had caught just right before she met the tom kit. She nudged it to him. "Go on and eat you'll need your strength." She purred gently to him.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 5:13 pm

Ooc ugh ok bye leaving the topic as I see that Fern is with them.

Spirit blinked then huffed slightly and padded away going back to her rouge can't camp that was an abandoned twoleg nest.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 5:26 pm

Ooc: Oh yeah, Silver is what I ment. Tongue

Fern nodded, eating the fresh kill.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 5:36 pm

OOC:I dunno because she has feelings for Mystery but if @Dewleaf doesn't want them to be mates then Fern and Silver can mate. Also I'm gonna make a topic where Silver introduces Fern to Mystery

IC:Silver purred at the kit. He was so cute! She thought about Mystery and then Fern. Maybe Mystery and I can adopt him? She thought and then settled in her newly made moss nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fern's new life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fern's new life   Fern's new life Empty

Back to top Go down

Fern's new life
Page 1 of 1