Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation   Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 14:59

Cat Name: Ripplekit/Ripplepaw/Ripplestone
-Tom
-Ripplekit is a handsome dark brown tom. He has darker brown paws. His fur is highlighted with golds and blacks as well as lighter browns. His eyes are a dull green. Ripplekit is small but muscular, even as a kit. Ripplekit has sleek, silky fur and it is short.
-Ripplekit is fierce, determined, protective, loyal and hard-working. However, he is ambitious yet stubborn. He can be obedient, but is usually reluctant to do so. Ripplekit is helpful in his clan as well as gentle and loving. He is not extremely intelligent but is smart.
-Origin is unknown (or until I find him parents)
-RiverClan

---------------------
Cat Name: Goldenkit/ Goldenpaw/ Goldenpool
-She-cat
-Goldenkit is a beautiful she-cat with lush golden fur. She has slightly darker golden spots all over like a pale leopard. She has pretty amber eyes. Goldenkit is lithe like her clan but isn't as muscular as most of the other cats. Goldenkit has fluffy fur and a thick golden tail.
-Goldenkit is very friendly, even to other clans. She is also caring and adventurous. She is very clever but isn't fierce or vicious. She loves caring for other cats and is kind, loyal, obedient and joyful.  
-Origin is unknown (until I find her parents)
-Windclan
Wants to be a medicine cat!
---------------

Cat Name: Deadkit/ Deadpaw/ Deadstep
-Tom
-Deadkit is handsome. He has silver fur that grows darker until it reaches his paws and tail Which are black. His toes are white. His face and muzzle are dark gray. He has bright blue eyes. He his tall and muscular, even as a kit. He has a long tail as well. His front right paw was broken when he was born and never healed so he has a limp.
-Deadkit is fiercely loyal and hard-working. He is arrogant and ambitious as well as courageous. Deadkit is protective, clever, vicious, and obedient. Deadkit is determined to do his best and is always working to prove himself.
-Origin is unknown (Until I find him parents)
-Shadowclan
---------------

Cat Name: Sandkit/ Sandpaw/ Sandfeather
-She-cat
-Sandkit is a pale orange she-cat (looks like Firestar but just a little more pale). She has sparkling green eyes and her toes are white. She is sort of thin but mostly just slender. She is average sized and has a long tail. She is also muscular. Sandkit is very pretty, especially in the sun because her fur seems to glow.
-Sandkit is energetic and playful, but loyal and brave. She is slightly ambitious. Sandkit is joyful, intelligent, and funny. She is also friendly and kind.
-Origin is unknown (until I can find parents)
-SkyClan

Thank you :) I'll get pictures of them later :)

Last edited by BlueSong on Sat 19 Sep 2015 - 10:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation   Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 8:29

Sorry, but there's already an Otter- in RiverClan. The rest are good to go, so approved for the other three. Just change the prefix for Otter and that can be approved too.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation   Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 9:28

Ok. Otterkit has been changed to Ripplekit/Ripplestep

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation   Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation EmptyMon 21 Sep 2015 - 9:45

And now they're approved too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation   Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripplekit, Goldenkit, Deadkit, and Sandkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1