Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenkit's Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenwing

Goldenwing

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 3

Goldenkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 5:55

Template:

Cat Name: Goldenkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Goldenflower, Dovewing

Familiarity with the series: I have read all the books by Erin Hunter (except for 1 Seekers book)

Appearance: A slender she-cat with a shining golden pelt and blue eyes and she is drop-dead gorgeous.

Personality: An intelligent, beautiful cat inside and out who loves swimming, and is a elegant hunter.

Origins: Both her mother and her father are both unknown, but they were both from the same clan, and she was brought up with 2 litter mates; Dawnkit and Sunkit, (but both of them died) by their adopted parents.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Goldenkit woke to a sun beam in the nursery shining on her pelt, illuminating her golden pelt, she blinked, and glanced at her mother, good, she is still asleep, she thought, and she tumbled out of the nest, she reflected how just 3 moons ago, she was in the nursery with Dawnkit and Sunkit, and how their adopted mother cared for them now. She thought of the queen who had left them at the border, and how she was grateful to be in this perfect clan.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 16:08

PM me the secret word, and I can approve you!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012 - 21:56

Rain, don't you think the creation could use some fixing...?

ThunderClan cats can't swim... And... Gahit'shardtocorrectcreationswithoutsoundingmeanajkkjflksjkjatuwlkj;

Goldenkit's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 5:58

True. Thank you, Sleepy. X3

Back to top Go down
Goldenwing

Goldenwing

Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 7:23

Hi, Sorry, to say this, but she was found a the border, and I thought...maybe her parents taught her to swim?
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012 - 14:25

It's unlikely, unless they were from Riverclan. Naturally most cats hate water, and thus they usually don't have an innate knowledge for swimming. In theory it's possible but it's highly unlikely.

However, kudos to you, it is an extremely well put together creation. Nice job ^^

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Goldenkit's Creation DeQnfGoldenkit's Creation UTs4eGoldenkit's Creation CmOB3Goldenkit's Creation L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Goldenkit's Creation Swufty

Goldenkit's Creation 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenkit's Creation   Goldenkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenkit's Creation