Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Insufferable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 9:08

Insufferable. A perfect word to describe being an elder, Specklefur knew it as soon as she started contemplating it and she was more than right. She guessed that there were some perks to being one, like getting the best piece on the pile and being able to bask in the best spot. And being the only elder was the best, she didn't have to compete with any other cat for the best pieces or best sunlight spots to bask in. But that did nothing to quench her almost sour mood, well, it was worse than when she was a warrior that was for sure.
So when she heard a shuffling of paws just a little ways away from her and seeming to get louder she was quick to bare her teeth and growl.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 9:48

She could have made either of her apprentices do it, but she decided that it was too cruel a thing to do to them. Neither Rookpaw or Mothpaw deserved Specklefur's wrath, so Robinflight dutifully picked a plump chaffinch from the diminishing fresh-kill pile and brought it to the irritable old she-cat. Don't growl at me. I don't have to do this. She thought with a quiet huff. The calico dropped the prey a short distance from Specklefur and humored her with a deep, respectful dip of the head. "I've brought you something to eat." She meowed, still a foxlength away. She didn't dare approach the old badger; she was crazier than a dog with fleas. Instead she nudged the bird a little closer with her nose and stepped back, remembering her sister's stories of rough mentoring and random bouts of rage.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Insufferable 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 12:28

Echostrike heard the growling of her old mentor in the elders den, and immediately rushed to her. "Woah woah Specklefur, calm down." she muttered, but still was nicer than her usual self. After what had happened at Sunningrocks, she felt closer to the she-cat and more protective.

Anonymous

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 15:56

"Oh I had nooo idea! Get out!" She snapped, her teeth flaring as she be-grudgingly pulled the chaffinch towards her, glaring up at the she-cat before whipping her gaze to Echostrike. Specklefur was more forgiving around Echostrike at times but right now she would not be spared. "Don't tell me to calm down Echostrike! Take Robinflight and leave!" She screeched, her tail lashing with unforeseen rage.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 17:30

Giving a cross look, she heavily sat her rump down with a huff. Being just as stubborn as the she-cat. She couldn't let her be alone all the time, it wasn't good for her health. Instead, she brought of a different topic. "Want to hear about Beanpaw's and Darkpaw's training?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptyMon 14 Sep 2015 - 13:32

The calico's ears flattened against her head and her eyes narrowed into a glare. She followed her sister's cue and sat down with a flick of her ears. Robinflight figured that if she dealt with this elder now, she wouldn't have to later. Or ever again. Good thing the sickness season is coming along. The she-cat thought before she could stop any more dark thoughts. Robinflight attentively looked at Echostrike so she could listen to her progress with Specklefur's kits. Maybe that would douse her fiery temper?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptyMon 14 Sep 2015 - 15:49

Ears flickering Specklefur narrowed her eyes before nodding at Echostrike. Whipping her head around to Robinflight she bared her teeth once more, squaring her shoulders and tucking her paws under her and pushing herself up just a little as she barked out another order. "Leave! I do not want you here!" She screeched, leaning towards the she-cat a bit as she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 16:26

"Oh but she has helped." she mewed, quickly.

OOC: sick.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 13:06

The calico's head pulled back as Specklefur leaned forward and hissed threateningly. Was everything this old she-cat did nonsensical? She shook her head slowly at Echostrike, giving up the pointless attempt at decency, and then stood up on her small white paws. "If you would be set on being alone all of your days, then I won't argue." She mewed with ice in her usually neutral voice. I have no business with cats who can't find self-control. "Good health to you." She bid to Specklefur in a short farewell and then flicked Echostrike's shoulder as she padded away to find her apprentices for training.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 23:26

"I don't care that she has helped, the fact that a cat I have not trained and do not know well has aided in my kittens apprenticeship is even worse! Oh, and for the fact that 'if' I end up alone for the rest of my days, I don't care!" She bristled, snarling at her own apprentice. "Do not let her do it again, if another cat is to take up their training it will be Spottedstar or another cat I have mentored, no other cat. Do I make myself clear?" She snarled, lowering herself back down into a more comfortable position. Turning away angrily, "You were saying? Oh and if you do it again I will personally ask Spottedstar to mentor them." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:49

Echostrike gave her own growl back "She hasn't touched them or trained them, just had her apprentice battle with them."

OOC: Busy

Insufferable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insufferable   Insufferable Empty

Back to top Go down

Insufferable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: